nightmare

PDA

James T Thomas
February 9, 2006, 06:53 PM
Reply for the "China Invasion" and similar questions.

I would conspire with the AlQuaida (sp?) terrorists, or contrive to make my actions appear to come from them, and engage in a small and continuing action against the U.N. headquarters in NY. I would assert that the crises is an international matter and should be handled by a "peace keeping" force.

Then when the Security Council convened, I would offer Chicom troops to help with the situation that the overburdened NY police could not cope with.
Within those troops would be general officers disguised as field grade officers.
Even if the troops were apparently under the command of some European commander.

Suddenly, unannounced, there would be massive ship loads of troops landing in NY harbour; disguised as Chinese freighters. The troops would assemble on the U.N. grounds. Not actually our territory; like the embassy properties.

Now what will be the choice for the Commander and Chief?

Our military has been decimated by our own presidents.
Carter and Clinton; and the legislative branch has not represented us in the first priority of government -our security.

Now that our defending troops are not regular, but National Guard, and Reserves, and those being stationed out of country, the President only has the strategic option of nuclear weapons.

But that would mean killing millions of our own citizens who are now dangerously close -in the heavily populated city of New York.

Stalemate, capitualtion, or what?

If you enjoyed reading about "nightmare" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Art Eatman
February 9, 2006, 08:15 PM
Great stuff for Timebomb2000.com

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "nightmare" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!