Hypotheticals Forum?

PDA

Vitamin G
February 9, 2006, 07:57 PM
I was recently browsing around, i think in "Strategies and Tactics" and came across the "how would you invade america?" thread. I was a bit disappointed when it was closed with no responses, as i thought it would be interesting to hear other's opinions. I looked around a little more, and i saw that ALOT of the posts were "what ifs".

Perhaps it might be a little more organized (and realistic, AND allow a little more for the expansion of brainteasers) if strategies and tactics could be kept to ACTUAL events that happened in the lives of THR members, and a subforum for the hypothetical events and "What would you do if..." threads could be pondered.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hypotheticals Forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
February 11, 2006, 12:29 AM
Vit G - IMO we have enough forums and child forums.

Thing is with S&T - many things do come up as ''what if's'' and always will. More so in fact probably than actual events - those get posted often in GGD.

There is also a blurring I think between actual and ''what if'' stuff - one often leads on to the other - meaning an actual will often promote ''what ifs''!!

All excercises the mind - which is the main usefullness.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hypotheticals Forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!