bg
February 10, 2006, 01:19 AM
I find in interesting and biased that Yahoo always seems to
report negative things when it comes to firearms. Here is Boston
going through a rise in murders. Strange how this article points
out the fact it's GUN deaths. Why do they not also report
about fatal car accidents, drug overdose, etc when it comes
to an article like this. Besides, isn't Boston one of the most
restrictive states when it comes to firearms and firearm laws ?
Anyway >
http://www.yahoo.com/s/271703

PS And yes Pres Bush gets the blame again according to
a person in the article. :rolleyes: The guy just cannot
catch a break.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti-gun pc by Reuters." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BigRobT
February 10, 2006, 01:26 AM
I'm surprised that the mainstream media isn't blaming Bush for all of these gun deaths in Boston.:banghead: Oh, wait, they did!!! Menino said the administration of President George W. Bush has not helped by cutting funding for former President Bill Clinton's signature COPS Program that put thousands of police on the streets. Its funding fell to $102 million in fiscal 2007 from $487 million in 2004 and $1.5 billion in 1998, according to the U.S. Conference of Mayors

Standing Wolf
February 10, 2006, 10:32 PM
It's always somebody else's fault with leftist extremists and small children. The difference is that most small children grow up.

El Tejon
February 11, 2006, 09:19 AM
Boston has to be one of the most heavily policed cities in the world. From the time I hit the airport and see the state po-po in their jackboots, I see nothing but cops.

Cops at the T. Cops driving on the streets. Cops walking. Cops at the Dunkin Donuts by my hotel (no kidding). A cop in my hotel's bar. Cantonese-speaking cops in Chinatown.

Every night when I watch the news or read the paper, shooting deaths all around me.:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anti-gun pc by Reuters." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!