Does Dan Wesson make a 9mm?

PDA

firestar
April 13, 2003, 01:14 AM
What other 1911s come in 9mm? I know about Colts and I have heard rumors about SA but have never seen one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does Dan Wesson make a 9mm?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
USGuns
April 13, 2003, 01:26 AM
Yes, I believe the DW Pointman Major comes in 9mm. As does the Springfield Loaded. STI makes'em too.

If you want to spend the big bucks, I think you can also get one from Les Baer, Ed Brown and others.

dude
April 13, 2003, 02:19 AM
yes

http://www.danwessonfirearms.com/new.htm

Tman
April 13, 2003, 06:55 PM
Are you going for a DW pointman major, or perhaps wait a bit longer for the DW Patriot in 9mm (not sure when they're going to come out with it)?

firestar
April 13, 2003, 10:21 PM
I wanted something cheap but very accurate. I thought the DW might serve my needs/wants. I am still looking for a target 9mm but I don't want to spend fat cash. I really like the Partiot best of all.

I wish they maid the Pointman Minor in 9mm with adjustable sights.

USGuns
April 14, 2003, 01:11 AM
I believe a Patriot 9mm with an external extractor is in the works at DW. Do a search in the DW forum at 1911forum.com, lot of info. there for you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does Dan Wesson make a 9mm?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!