Ruger 10/22 question

PDA

Dravur
February 10, 2006, 01:51 AM
Hi, I have a weird Ruger 10/22 that I bought about 5 years ago. I bought it new but I cannot remember what this is called. It isn't the international model. so I have forgotten what this is. From what I remember, this version was made only for 1-2 years. Apparently, I was the only one who ever bought one, as I have never seen another. Oh well, if anyone remembers what this is, gimme a shout.

If the photo doesnt come up, it has a tapered grey barrell, with no sights. It has a grey laminated thumbhole stock with kind of a stylized look. The gun is fully Ruger and not a parts contraption. Even the buttstock is Ruger.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger 10/22 question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dravur
February 10, 2006, 03:40 PM
hmmm, no one knows what this critter is?

Red Tornado
February 10, 2006, 04:10 PM
Sorry I can't help, but it looks good.:) Check www.rimfirecentral.com/forums. If the guys there don't know, probably nobody does.
Good luck,
RT

1911JMB
February 10, 2006, 04:19 PM
You should call or email the very friendly and helpful folks at Ruger. They are guaranteed to know all about your strange 10/22.

Schleprok62
February 10, 2006, 04:34 PM
Why not just contact Ruger?

Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
411 Sunapee Street
Newport NH 03773
Telephone: 603-865-2442

:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger 10/22 question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!