S&W's MP-15 Rifle

PDA

Ohen Cepel
February 10, 2006, 08:40 PM
Not sure what to think of this. Is S&W trying to get into EVERY game in town as late as possible (1911 fifty years late)?

It could be a great gun, but I'm just not sure why they are bothering to make it. It's a very crowded market already and many people already have a strong preference. Also, I didn't like that they stamped their little logo on several places of the rifle, it's like they want to make sure you know who made it.

I have my doubts that it's really made by them though since I didn't see anyplace for thier beloved little key to go (sarcasm off):banghead: That would be a real selling point for the police and military, a tiny little key to start their rifle. (ok, little more sarcasm, I just HATE their nanny state locks sooooooo much)

Have to see how it goes, but I think I would stick to RRA's myself.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W's MP-15 Rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bartholomew Roberts
February 10, 2006, 08:59 PM
Duplicate.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=177531

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W's MP-15 Rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!