Cheapest .30 carbine deal around?

PDA

Kenshin
February 11, 2006, 12:34 AM
What the title says.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cheapest .30 carbine deal around?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Marshall
February 11, 2006, 12:47 AM
OK, I give, what is it?

jeff-10
February 11, 2006, 01:01 AM
Well you either mean your going to buy one made buy Kahr which run $500 new or a new one made by Fulton which I believe runs around $750. Or else you are going to buy a milsurp which has can cost anything from a few hundred to over 1k.

Sunray
February 11, 2006, 01:09 AM
"...What the title says...." It says diddly. Rifle, brass or ammo?

Kenshin
February 11, 2006, 01:20 AM
Ammo....

Sunray
February 11, 2006, 02:10 AM
Hi, Kenshin. I'm guessing you're looking at surplus ball. If you add shipping to any 'cheap' price, the cost goes way up. Significantly. That and no major military has used the Carbine in 40 years. Good quality surplus availabilty is drying up.
Don't use it myself. Handloads only in all my firearms. Reloading makes the endless search for the best ammo price go away. You shoot better quality ammo too.

gonzo_beyondo
February 11, 2006, 10:08 AM
Ammo....

Wolf @ Sportsmansguide.

ChiefPilot
February 11, 2006, 04:21 PM
Well you either mean your going to buy one made buy Kahr which run $500 new or a new one made by Fulton which I believe runs around $750. Or else you are going to buy a milsurp which has can cost anything from a few hundred to over 1k.

Fulton want $999, acording to their web site....

If you enjoyed reading about "Cheapest .30 carbine deal around?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!