Poll: Why did Cheney shoot Whittington?

PDA

Lobotomy Boy
February 13, 2006, 07:49 AM
;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Poll: Why did Cheney shoot Whittington?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Technosavant
February 13, 2006, 08:34 AM
Well, it wasn't #1.

Chuck Norris can just wish him dead, and it will happen. Unless Chuck decided the guy only needed to be wounded, and Cheney was the chosen method of action. :evil:

I am hearing today that Whittington is doing fine this morning. Good for him.

Optical Serenity
February 13, 2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the laugh...the only time these days I think of Chuck Norris is those "Total Gym Workout" infomercials. :D

fourays2
February 13, 2006, 08:40 AM
Well, it wasn't #1.

Chuck Norris can just wish him dead, and it will happen. Unless Chuck decided the guy only needed to be wounded, and Cheney was the chosen method of action. :evil:

I am hearing today that Whittington is doing fine this morning. Good for him.

Chuck does not posses the level of power to wish someone dead, only Mr. T can do that.

Onmilo
February 13, 2006, 08:43 AM
Ummmm, Whittington is a Democrat??

Biker
February 13, 2006, 08:57 AM
I'll bet that Scooter is sitting in a cheap motel room right now with the curtains drawn, huddled in a dark corner with a gallon of Old Crow in one hand and a pawn shop .38 in the other, watching the door....:uhoh:

Art Eatman
February 13, 2006, 09:12 AM
I should run a poll of why this thread even started. But I won't.

:), Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Poll: Why did Cheney shoot Whittington?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!