"Are You A BLANK Person" ???

PDA

David
April 13, 2003, 04:55 PM
I think it would be safe to say we all "love" firearms.

But, do you have a special love?

:what: :what: :what:

I mean, are you mostly a rifle person, a handgun person, a shotgun person, etc.?

Take the poll and tell the world of your "true love"!

:D :D :D

If you enjoyed reading about ""Are You A BLANK Person" ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kharn
April 13, 2003, 05:01 PM
If it goes bang, I want it. For some reason, gun dealers arent very interested in trading for college student kidneys...

Kharn

cobb
April 13, 2003, 05:02 PM
I was the second one to vote, and voted for the semi auto. For me, it is actually the 1911 platform, but I do love all firearms, and worship the 1911. :D

PlayTheAces
April 13, 2003, 05:39 PM
Love 'em all, but wheelguns hold a special place in my heart.

Nightcrawler
April 13, 2003, 05:48 PM
"Are you a __________ person?"

Oh. I was hoping we'd get to fill in the blank ourselves. I was going to pick either "outrageously sexy", "unfathomably intelligent", "stunningly competent" or "modest". :o

It's a tossup between rifles and handguns, really. Shotguns are cool, it's just that most pumpguns are prettymuch the same and I don't lust after them a lot.

Darrin
April 13, 2003, 06:04 PM
These past few months I've aquired 2 handguns (9mm & .22lr) and both are autos. Therefore, I am currently a handgun person. Before the acquisition, I was a rifle person. Now I'm getting an itch for a shotgun, so maybe by end of summer I'll be a shotgun person. Heck, I've also been fighting GAS pains for a Taurus revolver 5 shot 9mm.

Just count me as a GUN person. ;)

Ala Dan
April 13, 2003, 06:09 PM
I voted for "All"; but my true love is for handgun's.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

nsf003
April 13, 2003, 06:12 PM
I also vote all, but I am torn between rifles and handguns.

nsf

Dannyboy
April 13, 2003, 06:19 PM
What's the idea asking a question like that? Why not just ask a parent which of their children they love the most?

I chose the diplomatic answer and picked ALL.

556A2
April 13, 2003, 06:19 PM
All, but semi-autos are my favorite.

Blackhawk
April 13, 2003, 06:39 PM
Well, blanks are definitely NOT my true love. :rolleyes:

Mastrogiacomo
April 13, 2003, 07:02 PM
Pistols reign supreme in my house but after I get some long gun training, I'm sure my heart would be open to other firearms as well...:D

CleverNickname
April 13, 2003, 07:16 PM
My Uzi gives me wood. :evil:

If not full-auto, it'd have to be semi-auto pistols. I'm trying to get into rifles more though...

sm
April 13, 2003, 07:29 PM
quote:""Are you a __________ person?"

Often referred to as such;)

Tough question. I voted handguns.
As a kid I competed with rifles. Spent a lot of time with shotguns, then , added,at the same time handgun hunting, don't compete or hunt as I once did , so have pretty much stuck with handguns, CCW, and related interests since my time/schedule changes.

P95Carry
April 13, 2003, 07:45 PM
Initially I thought . yeah .... Revo's ??? love em. On reflection, realized I also love the semi's ........ and then I love my rifles ...... and so .....

Dang ..... ''Love em all'' ...... :) :)

Greg L
April 13, 2003, 07:55 PM
I saw the title earlier but didn't open it up as I thought it was about vasectomies. :rolleyes:

If it goes bang and I can get it at a reasonable price then it meets my "I like it" criteria.

Greg

coonan357
April 13, 2003, 08:43 PM
at first I was a revolver guy ( first gun I fired) then I bought a rifle then a semi auto , but I never thought of buying a shotgun . but after inhereting several shotguns just lately I guess I am a all purpose type person if it goes boom or bang , I shoot it . but I still lean towards my .45

ms1200
April 13, 2003, 08:43 PM
I enjoy shooting my handguns both revolver and semi-auto.
shotguns are fun but i use them mostly for hunting.
but there is just something about an accurate, flat shooting rifle,
and i like them most of all.

ReadyontheRight
April 13, 2003, 08:44 PM
Accurate rifles w/ 1911s a close 2nd. With a growing appreciation for revolvers. A walk in the woods w/ a shotgun is one of my favorite activities. Heck I like 'em all.

Brian Williams
April 13, 2003, 08:45 PM
I voted Semi auto but really like Handguns.... but I carry a revo mostly

cool45auto
April 13, 2003, 08:47 PM
I love semi autos right now. I haven't fell for wheel guns or bolt action rifles yet but my fiance wants a 38 snubbie so who knows.

thumbtack
April 13, 2003, 09:13 PM
I choose all types. I love semi rifles, bolt rifles, semi pistols and revolvers.

Don't care to much for the lever or pump rifle.

Stinger
April 13, 2003, 10:32 PM
I'm a rifleman!

Not much of one, but a rifleman nontheless. :uhoh:

Stinger

dinosaur
April 14, 2003, 06:24 AM
Dunno. I usually carry a semi on one side and a revolver on the other.:D

Dain Bramage
April 14, 2003, 11:34 AM
I had to vote "Other", as in "Cheap Commie Surplus B*stard". :D

I guess that would make me a semi-auto pistol, semi-auto rifle, and bolt action rifle person.

foghornl
April 14, 2003, 01:49 PM
ALL....from Flintlock to Full-Auto:D

meathammer
April 14, 2003, 03:43 PM
I want to say all firearms, but lean more toward rifles.

firestar
April 14, 2003, 04:02 PM
I like handguns the best. I like semis and revolvers both but if I had to choose between them, I would pick semi auto slightly.

I like rifles also but not as much as handguns.

Shotguns are just utilitarian for me, I got one and that is all have to say.

10-Ring
April 14, 2003, 04:15 PM
Equal opportunity handgun enthusiast :D

If you enjoyed reading about ""Are You A BLANK Person" ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!