Baaaah, baaaah, yet another sheep analogy

PDA

Oleg Volk
April 13, 2003, 06:49 PM
http://www.olegvolk.net/newphotos/tn2/sheeple_s.jpg
Nothing original, just a graphic to use whenever people bring out this theory that resisting perps would just get them angry with the vistim and then really hurt him. Let's see, if runt draws within a second and shoots Mr.Perp with eight .45 Gold Dots, he'll get really angry and hurt her for real...whereas if she doesn't resist or tries to call the cops, Mr.Perp would conduct himself like a gentleman and limit whatever robbery, molestation or killing he planned to reasonable levels (whatever those are).

I'll have to get a side-by-side graphic with humans made but would like suggestions on visual content and phrasing.

(Fixed the typo)

(Sheep was awake and chewing...with eyes closed)

If you enjoyed reading about "Baaaah, baaaah, yet another sheep analogy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sonny
April 13, 2003, 06:53 PM
How about a ..........WAKE UP!......... for the opening line since the sheeps eyes are closed?

The Reaper
April 13, 2003, 06:55 PM
Shouldn't it say "doesn't make sheep" vs "doesn't makes sheep"

Just a typo I'm sure.;)

Otherwise I like it.

Navy joe
April 13, 2003, 07:25 PM
Well, Mr. perp might be angry for a little bit, what's her split to the 2nd shot?

El Tejon
April 13, 2003, 09:00 PM
runt can do a presentation and 8 shots in under a second!?!? Yikes! Must be the low center of gravity?:D

Standing Wolf
April 13, 2003, 09:07 PM
The poster would look better with typeset (curly) apostrophes rather than straight (typewriter-style.) On the Macintosh, use the Shift-Option-] keyboard combination.

What does make sheep safer?

thumbtack
April 13, 2003, 09:08 PM
Now I would buy a Tshirt with that on it.

zahc
April 13, 2003, 09:20 PM
ppl with rifles. Or doggys with teeth. Point is sheep don't have the ability to shoot.

Unisaw
April 13, 2003, 09:27 PM
Another possible caption: "Closing your eyes doesn't keep the predators away. Learn to defend yourself."

Stinger
April 13, 2003, 10:25 PM
What does make sheep safer?

Why, it is the police of course. They make everyone safe.

Oh, did you mean the animals, well then, shepards, sheep dogs, etc.

Stinger

Viking Warrior
April 14, 2003, 12:28 AM
There will Never Be another EWE...

Unisaw
April 14, 2003, 12:35 AM
Viking,

LOL:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Baaaah, baaaah, yet another sheep analogy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!