new arrival

PDA

gburner
April 13, 2003, 10:31 PM
New to the armory today is a Bulgarian 9x18 MM Makarov. New in box for 199.00,
it came with 2 sets of grips, 2 magazines, a cleaning tool and a box of 50 rounds of ball ammo. The finish is 100% with absolutely no wear. Coated in cosmoline, it took a couple of hours to clean it adequately. The numerical code indicates that it was manufactured in 1989. I'll take it to the range this week with some info to follow.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "new arrival" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tropical Z
April 14, 2003, 01:25 PM
Good Job! Youll no doubt love your new Makarov.Mine love Barnauls 95 grain hollowpoints.Bring in 1000 rounds from the site below when its available.
www.ammoman.com

10-Ring
April 14, 2003, 04:12 PM
Congrats on the addition, I look foward to seeing a range report on her.

hboy35
April 14, 2003, 05:05 PM
picked up my first (want more) Makarov this weekend at the gun show for $169. Came in the military looking brown holster with 2mags and like new finish. Bulgarian and doesnt appear to have been fired. Going to give a thorough break down and cleaning and try it next week at the range. Very excited!

If you enjoyed reading about "new arrival" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!