Any other options for afforadable Combo red-dot sights?

PDA

Just_a_dude_with_a_gun
February 15, 2006, 01:15 PM
I saw the write up at Gunblast on the Triji-Acog (4x?) with the piggybacked Doctor reddot....

Nice combo, but at $1500+, not for me. I have a couple of longuns that this type of functionality would suit nicely, but I'd like to spend A LOT less, as I'm just a dude with a gun, shooting tin cans and such.

Anyone see/own/hear of anything like this?

http://www.gunblast.com/images/Trijicon-ACOG-Docter/MVC-351F.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Any other options for afforadable Combo red-dot sights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
another okie
February 15, 2006, 01:27 PM
Leupold makes a scope with 1-3 magnification and a red dot for close up shooting.

A guy at a three gun match I went to recently had a Meopta, a very nice scope that had a big red dot at 1x which turned to a "regular" black reticle at 4x. It was sharp and clear and easy to use, and if the battery failed you still had the 1-4 adjustable black reticle. I haven't seen one in a store, and I think they cost about 6 or 700 dollars, so that's a consideration. Personally I think I would do better with a single scope than a double like that, plus it moves you into another category in 3 gun category if you have two optical devices.

Just_a_dude_with_a_gun
February 15, 2006, 01:43 PM
I'll have to look into that one.... Thx.

I don't have to worry about Match group classifications, I'm mainly a plinker.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any other options for afforadable Combo red-dot sights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!