Sex offender registration - for a sheep-abuser???

PDA

Preacherman
February 15, 2006, 04:50 PM
This makes me wonder about the purposes of laws. I can understand a sex offender, whose crimes were committed against people, having to register as such - but for a sheep?

From Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060215/ap_on_fe_st/sodomy_sex_offender_list;_ylt=AmXhikeez7o_GsgJUn9eacWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-):

Tue Feb 14, 10:13 PM ET

Mich. Man Sentenced in Sheep Abuse Case

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. - A man who pleaded no contest to a sodomy charge involving a sheep says he should not have to register as a sex offender.

Jeffrey S. Haynes said the state registry is intended to keep track of people who have committed crimes against humans.

But Calhoun County Circuit Court Judge Conrad Sindt told Haynes at his sentencing hearing that once he is released from prison, he must register with the Michigan State Police Public Sex Offender Registry.

Haynes, 42, of Battle Creek, was sentenced Monday to 2 1/2 years to 20 years in prison. He entered the plea in January. A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes.

Tamara Towns, an assistant prosecutor for the county, argued that Haynes should be ordered to register as a sex offender because once out of prison, he could prey on children or vulnerable adults.

Haynes said he is not a violent person and would not assault children.

"The prosecutor is being real hard on me for what I did," he said. "But I should not be treated as a child molester."

A telephone call seeking comment was left Tuesday at the Marshall office of defense attorney John B. Sullivan.

Police said Haynes had sex with a sheep at a Bedford Township farm on Jan. 26, 2005. The animal's owner caught him on the property and the sheep was found injured.

Haynes was arrested in June after a DNA sample taken from the animal matched Haynes' genetic material.

Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and uttering and publishing, and was on parole for burglary at the time of the sex crime.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sex offender registration - for a sheep-abuser???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Polishrifleman
February 15, 2006, 05:06 PM
I really don't know how to respond to this.:scrutiny:

Unless sex with a farm animal is accepted in today's society put him on house arrest and let him walk the streets of the area where he commited the crime. Prison time is only going to lead him further down the path of perversion when someone treats him like a sheep.

Wheras public scorn and scrutiny is going to send a message to him that sex with farm animals is unacceptable behavior and not to be tolerated. He isn't complaining about going to prison (based on his record he has probably already been there) a roof, cable tv, 3 squares a day, gym time etc.. he is complaining about being labeled a sex offender.

Henry Bowman
February 15, 2006, 05:09 PM
Call his story "Brokeback Mountain" and they'll give him an Oscar instead.

Harry Tuttle
February 15, 2006, 05:15 PM
baaaaaad maaaaan
baaaaaaaad maaan!

HankB
February 15, 2006, 05:20 PM
Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and uttering and publishing, and was on parole for burglary at the time of the sex crime.
This loser has a criminal history, but the latest offense sounds like animal cruelty, not a sex crime . . . but what the %$!! is " . . . uttering and publishing . . . " and why is it considered a crime? Is it something like slander or libel? :confused:

mondocomputerman
February 15, 2006, 05:23 PM
Making your way with sheep is Baaaaaaad.

cuchulainn
February 15, 2006, 05:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uttering_and_Publishing
In United States law, uttering and publishing is a crime similar to counterfeiting but with non-official documents. For example, forging a log for personal profit might be considered uttering and publishing. Another example would be the forging of a university diploma. As an example of the law itself, the State of Michigan defines the offense (MCL 750.249): "Any person who utters and publishes as true any false, forged, altered or counterfeit record, deed, instrument or other writing specified, knowing it to be false, altered, forged, or counterfeit, with intent to injure or defraud is guilty of uttering and publishing."

Biker
February 15, 2006, 05:26 PM
Well, ya sure as hell keep 'im away from farm animals. As his PO, I wouldn't let him subscribe to Outdoor Life or Field and Stream. Let's see, can't attend Dog Shows, stay away from the local zoo, no hunting (necrophilia rears its ugly head!) and no stuffed animals in the house.
Biker

Ohen Cepel
February 15, 2006, 05:27 PM
The guy sounds like a career scumbag.

I think he should be on the list since so often animal abuse is the beginning for many people who go on to do sick stuff to other people.

Sick and twisted bast....

TequilaMockingbird
February 15, 2006, 05:34 PM
A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes.

"Ah, I was just helping this sheep over fence..."

I guess that excuse just didn't wash.

KriegHund
February 15, 2006, 05:37 PM
Erm...strange.

NukemJim
February 15, 2006, 05:44 PM
From my limited understanding some state will make a person convicted of urinating in public as a sex offender.

IIRC there was a case within the last year where a man was convicted of a sex crime for grabbing the arm of a 14year old female whom he had almost hit with his car. He grabbed the girl's arm to yell at her. He was also made to register as a sex offender.

Just remember we have a judicial system NOT a justice system.

NukemJim

Vern Humphrey
February 15, 2006, 05:45 PM
There was a case in Virginia about 10 years ago where someone was sexually assaulting horses. One of horses died.

I can imagine the scene in prison, meeting a new cell mate.

"Wadda ya in for, buddy?"

"Armed robbery. How's about yourself?"

"Oh, I screwed a horse to death."

"Say what!!":what:

Chrontius
February 15, 2006, 06:00 PM
First... thank you for the jokes. You made my day a little better :evil:

Second, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Many zoophiles are pretty harmless, but many animal abusers are not -- there is a difference. (abnormal psych books can be quite eye-opening :what: )

If anything, charge him with animal abuse and let everything go on public record.

Azrael256
February 15, 2006, 06:04 PM
Baaaa means No!

I have not the ability to wrap my mind around this one for comment, but I feel compelled to tell you all that.

That is all.

Edit: Is anybody else picturing the bear scene from Super Troopers?

Optical Serenity
February 15, 2006, 06:04 PM
A sheep lover on the list? Well, I don't have a problem with that. That is a pretty bad / strange offense. You think a man that looks at a sheep like that won't look at your children the same way?

I say paradrop him in Afghanistan :D

joab
February 15, 2006, 06:25 PM
What is the age ofconsent for sheep in Michigan, did the sheep press charges or did the jealous farmer.

His probation conditions should be that he be prohibitted from owning or wearing hip waders.

there was a case within the last year where a man was convicted of a sex crime for grabbing the arm of a 14year old female whom he had almost hit with his car. He grabbed the girl's arm to yell at her. He was also made to register as a sex offender.That was his story but the original post in that thread left out the part about him grabbing the girls arm and trying to drag her back to his car before she broke away and ran to safety.

CentralTexas
February 15, 2006, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Preacherman]This makes me wonder about the purposes of laws. I can understand a sex offender, whose crimes were committed against people, having to register as such - but for a sheep?

Preacherman,
I notice you are from Louisiana, to the rest of the country this just isn't natural! :neener: :neener: :neener:
CT

Jeff White
February 15, 2006, 06:36 PM
I suppose it depends on how the Michigan law is worded. The judge may have no choice but to order that.

Often laws like that are written by advocacy groups and don't take into consideration other things in the criminal code that may be classed as sex offenses.

We have a pig molester living in my area. He set off the alarm at the Sale Barn one night and the deputy and state trooper who responded caught him in the act with a sow.

The states attorney wouldn't file any of the appropriate sex charges because he didn't want a public uproar. The man pled guilty to criminal trespass, but the secret was let out when he was sentenced. The local radio station read the conditions of his probation on the air, one of which was he was not to be within 300 feet of a barnyard animal...:what:

Jeff

joab
February 15, 2006, 06:40 PM
We have a pig molester living in my area. He set off the alarm at the Sale Barn one night and the deputy and state trooper who responded caught him in the act with a sow.My granddaddy taught me to never diddle pigs.
They'll squeal on you every time

Biker
February 15, 2006, 06:44 PM
My granddaddy taught me to never diddle pigs.
They'll squeal on you every time
Ohhhh, now that was good, although I would've substituted "pork" for "diddle".
:)
Biker

AJ Dual
February 15, 2006, 06:50 PM
I wonder if the guy was a member of NAMLA? (National Man-Lamb Love Association)Ö

But I think he should still be forced to register as a sex offender. The neighborhood kids may be safe, but what about the pets?

There was that one guy who died after letting a horse have it's way with him. Does the horse have to register?

Oleg Volk
February 15, 2006, 07:07 PM
On a purely logical level: it is legal to kill a sheep you own, make a condom out of its skin and wear it while sexing with another human. It is not legal have sex with the live sheep. Where does intimacy with a dead, unbutchered sheep fall, legally?

Why is this thread even get to THR instead of APS?

cosine
February 15, 2006, 07:10 PM

Ah... um... because, you see... oh! Preacherman, a mod, posted it. Yeah, that's right! :neener:

Vern Humphrey
February 15, 2006, 07:10 PM
On a purely logical level: it is legal to kill a sheep you own, make a condom out of its skin and wear it while sexing with another human. It is not legal have sex with the live sheep. Where does intimacy with a dead, unbutchered sheep fall, legally?

I used to work with a young lady who told me her husband was an avid gardener. When they lived in New York City, he had a window box, but they lived so high up wind-borne pollen wouldn't reach them. So he took a pencil, dipped it in one flower, transferred the pollen to another and so on.

I said, "Do you realize you're married to a man who has sex with vegetables?":what:

longeyes
February 15, 2006, 09:17 PM
Tie cowbells on his legs and let him go.

Lupinus
February 15, 2006, 09:27 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/pictester/bano.jpg

CAnnoneer
February 15, 2006, 09:30 PM
Q: What is the point of registration of sex offenders?
A: So that society is properly warned about the criminal proclivities of particular members.

If the SF had sex with sheep, that is enough of a disturbing and aberrant behavior for the public to be warned about it. I can't see why it would be that difficult for a zoophile to switch over into a gerontophile or a pedophile. Taking into account the long-term psychological damage that rape and molestation cause to the victims, it seems prudent to have such a warning system in place, especially since it is believed that sex offenders are ultimately incurable.

And, no, urinating in public should not be a sex crime. That is an example of a good idea taken too far.

Standing Wolf
February 15, 2006, 09:43 PM
On a purely logical level: it is legal to kill a sheep you own, make a condom out of its skin and wear it while sexing with another human.

Oleg: "sex" isn't a verb. Never has been. Never will be. Sorry.

Lupinus
February 15, 2006, 09:45 PM
On a purely logical level: it is legal to kill a sheep you own, make a condom out of its skin and wear it while sexing with another human.
I believe they use bladders too. And many moons ago they used to wash and reuse them cause they were so expensive.

joab
February 15, 2006, 09:54 PM
I can't see why it would be that difficult for a zoophile to switch over into a gerontophile or a pedophile.Fetishes are generally specific and gerontophilia is not necessarily a crime.
Also we dare not supposed to ruin peoples lives for what they might do in this country. He has shown no predilection towards pedophilia just sheep

Harve Curry
February 15, 2006, 11:11 PM
This reminds me of the cowboy who rode up on the indian sheep herder. Cowby said " howdy chief" , chief says "Howw".
cowboy; "mighty fine horse you got there chief, mind if I talk to him?"
chief: "horse no talk"
cowboy: " sure he does, how you doin horse? Indian treatin OK?"
Horse : "yep he sure does, don't ride me to hard, shoes me good, plenty feed and water." (Indian Chief is amazed)
cowboy: " how but them dog's chief, good lookin sheep dogs, mind if I talk to one of them."
chief: "dogs no talk".
cowboy: "Well sur they do chief. How you doin there dog, chief treat you OK?"
Dog: " He sure does, we all got it real good, get to run and bark and a good place to stay, plenty scraps to eat". (chief even more surprised)
cowboy: " How bout that Chief? Mind if I talk to some of your sheep?"
Chief: "hmmm......sheep all liars".

Azrael256
February 16, 2006, 12:02 AM
make a condom out of its skin and wear it while sexing with another human"sex" isn't a verb. Never has been. Never will be. Sorry. Sure it is. "Sexing" refers to determining the sex of an organism. So, one might wear a sheep bladder prophylactic whilst examining blast karyotypes with another biologist. Why Oleg would choose to perform experiments in biology lab while wearing a condom, which is probably a very uncomfortable arrangement, is beyond my comprehension.

c_yeager
February 16, 2006, 12:20 AM
Dont worry too much, this isnt going to be anywhere near the last time that the criteria for sex offender registery is going to be expanded. Its hard to feel sorry for a person who has sex with sheep, but soon there will be some truly innocent people being put on the "list". Of course they are going to have to go through all of the truly unpopular people first, then people will be used to the whole idea, the only people who will complain will be those creepy right/left wing anti-government types, and heck we can just put them on the list too.

tjy2001
February 16, 2006, 02:48 AM
Was this guy caught while driving around in a bus filled with books?

The Scandinavian
February 16, 2006, 03:08 AM
Firearms related?? RKBA?? :confused:

Jeff White
February 16, 2006, 03:13 AM
Civil liberties related. More and more crimes are added to the sex offender registry in many states.

Jeff

The Scandinavian
February 16, 2006, 07:33 AM
ok, good point. Sheep worriers have civil liberties too.

U.S.SFC_RET
February 16, 2006, 07:59 AM
It's called beastiality IMHO if you are low enough to have sex with a horse or sheep or any animal for that matter you should be registered as a sex offender.

LadySmith
February 16, 2006, 08:19 AM
I say that this criminal should be registered as a sex offender because he committed an illegal act using his genitalia as the means. Itís the same thing rapists and child molesters do. What he did was without consent. Again, it's the same thing rapists and child molesters do.

Oleg, in polite societies, one is taught not to play with one's (future) food.

The Scandinavian
February 16, 2006, 08:24 AM
I was using a euphemistic expression...

El Tejon
February 16, 2006, 08:31 AM
Arm the sheep and you will cut down on recidivism.:D

I am continually astonished at what constitutes sex offenses requiring registration in some states.

HankB
February 16, 2006, 10:20 AM
Reminds me of a story I heard.

Guy from the city ended up taking a detour through some hick towns in West Virginia. He got thirsty, and stopped by a local watering hole.

Went in and sat down at the bar for a beer before he noticed the other patrons looked a lot like the cast from Deliverance . . . and they were all looking at him like he was a "revenooer" or something.

Well, it wasn't long before one Bubba came up and started a conversation.

"Howdy . . . y'all ain't from around these parts, are ya?"

"No, I'm from Minnesota."

"Minn-e-soda? Thet's a long ways away . . . whatcha do in Minn-e-soda?"

"I'm a taxidermist."

Bubba frowns and squints his eyes.

"What in tarnation is a taxi dermist?"

"I mount animals."

Bubba leans back, smiles, and with a big grin announces to the rest of the crowd -

"It's all right, boys, he's one of us!"

12-34hom
February 16, 2006, 10:37 AM
Harve, Bawhaaaaaaaaaaa

12-34hom.

Double Naught Spy
February 16, 2006, 10:57 AM
I say that this criminal should be registered as a sex offender because he committed an illegal act using his genitalia as the means. Itís the same thing rapists and child molesters do. What he did was without consent. Again, it's the same thing rapists and child molesters do.

Ladysmith, what is your justification for stating that what he did was without consent of the sheep? You stated that it was, so I an curious to know how you determined this.

Your argument that he should be registered as a sex offender because he committed an illegal act using his genitalia is far fetched. However, I will gladly support your position so long as all female prostitutes (male too) have to be registered as sex offenders because they commit illegal acts using their genitalia as well.

I am curious to know, however, if under victim rights if the sheep will be notified as to when he is in or out of jail.

I am also curious to know if that like child sex offenders who can't be within X distance of schools (in some states) if sheepboy won't be allowed to be within X distance of farm and/or livestock including sheep.

Who and how notifies the sheep?

justashooter
February 16, 2006, 11:20 AM
i think the entire question hinges on the legal status of the sheep. as i recall, the statute remarks that a sex offense must be committed against an "individual". is a sheep an "individual"? i suppose if the sheep was alone at the time, and the rest of the herd never heard...naw, maybe he just pulled the wool over their eyes.

ambush
February 16, 2006, 11:21 AM
Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and was on parole for burglary at the time of the sex crime.

The sex with the sheep would never have happened if this boy was where he belonged...JAIL

cidirkona
February 16, 2006, 11:47 AM
I think he should have to inform all the sheep within a 250 yard radius of his home and workplace.

-Colin

Nightfall
February 16, 2006, 11:56 AM
Do non-sapient adult creatures have rights? No, they donít. Since non-sapient creatures lack the ability to act intelligently after their brains and bodies have fully matured, they thus lack the ability to behave morally, with consideration to rights. Quid pro quo, you canít/donít respect rights, you ainít got Ďem.

Of course, as a practical matter, this guy is a real sicko. But his other crimes are what warrant serious attention as to his dangerous nature, not boning a non-human creature.

MD_Willington
February 16, 2006, 03:56 PM
"But I should not be treated as a child molester."

Depends if it was a kid (baby goat) or a lamb (baby sheep)...

:neener:

He's a baaaa'd man.

tellner
February 16, 2006, 04:02 PM
Do non-sapient adult creatures have rights? No, they donít. Since non-sapient creatures lack the ability to act intelligently after their brains and bodies have fully matured, they thus lack the ability to behave morally, with consideration to rights. Quid pro quo, you canít/donít respect rights, you ainít got Ďem.

There are plenty of laws against cruelty to animals. They assume that animals are entitled to a certain amount of humane treatment.

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 04:06 PM
Do non-sapient adult creatures have rights? No, they don’t. Since non-sapient creatures lack the ability to act intelligently after their brains and bodies have fully matured, they thus lack the ability to behave morally, with consideration to rights. Quid pro quo, you can’t/don’t respect rights, you ain’t got ‘em.

Of course, as a practical matter, this guy is a real sicko. But his other crimes are what warrant serious attention as to his dangerous nature, not boning a non-human creature.

This is the same, as when you hear "Serial Killer started by strangling dogs".
So, you think it is okay to have sex with animals because of their status?
By that reasoning why should there be laws against setting puppies on fire if it amuses you?
Good thing the retarded are "sentient" which is what I suppose you mean. Actually, many of the retarded aren't so.....

CT

c_yeager
February 16, 2006, 04:31 PM
It's called beastiality IMHO if you are low enough to have sex with a horse or sheep or any animal for that matter you should be registered as a sex offender.

FYI Bestiality is not even a crime in all 50 states. It doesnt sit well that something that is not a crime in one state will get someone a permanent brand as a "sex offender" in another state.

I do thing there are some doctrine problems when people believe its OK to kill animals for recreation but not to have sex with them. Yeah I know, its horrible and I wouldnt want to be within 10 feet of a person who practices intercourse with animals, but the sheep probably was A-OK after the act, how was the last deer you hunted doing by the end of the day? Like it or not it is a for of "recreation" taken at the expense of an animal, and if your OK with one form of that then it doesnt make alot of sense to be against another.

Harve Curry
February 16, 2006, 05:02 PM
I was wondering about that. How is it that our goverment people can turn wolves loose that eat the sheep from the butt forward while they are still alive, sreaming, and kickin.
The sheep probably already forgot about it and this guy goes to jail for a crime that isn't on the books in 50 states?
I don't condone what the weirdo did, but we are supposed to be a nation of laws.

AJ Dual
February 16, 2006, 05:05 PM
FYI Bestiality is not even a crime in all 50 states. It doesnt sit well that something that is not a crime in one state will get someone a permanent brand as a "sex offender" in another state.

I do thing there are some doctrine problems when people believe its OK to kill animals for recreation but not to have sex with them. Yeah I know, its horrible and I wouldnt want to be within 10 feet of a person who practices intercourse with animals, but the sheep probably was A-OK after the act, how was the last deer you hunted doing by the end of the day? Like it or not it is a for of "recreation" taken at the expense of an animal, and if your OK with one form of that then it doesnt make alot of sense to be against another.

I see where you're going, but hunting isn't purely a "recreational activity".

Deer hunting in many states also has attributes of:

- Wildlife managment.

- Procuring food for humans. (Arguably on a higher moral plane than buying meat at a supermarket, IMO...)

- A cultural expression/family bonding activity.

- Being a natural extension of human's role as a predator.

And unless someone invents a "Sheep telepathy helmet" no one can say for sure that being sexualy molested by someone/something outside it's species isn't traumatic.

OTOH, getting shot with a rifle is probably "better" than having your throat ripped out by wolves.

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 05:50 PM

You could argue ,that if done properly there is minimal suffering on the part of the animal. A night with "bubba" might be different.
I personally don't hunt, eat, wear or have sex with animals for the same reasons....
CT

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 05:51 PM
I was wondering about that. How is it that our goverment people can turn wolves loose that eat the sheep from the butt forward while they are still alive, sreaming, and kickin.
The sheep probably already forgot about it and this guy goes to jail for a crime that isn't on the books in 50 states?
I don't condone what the weirdo did, but we are supposed to be a nation of laws.

What about states rights???

Whether it's the law in all 50 states is irrelevant, unless you only want the Federal laws for us to all live by.

CT

Nightfall
February 16, 2006, 06:12 PM
There are plenty of laws against cruelty to animals. They assume that animals are entitled to a certain amount of humane treatment.
There are plenty of laws against plenty of things. It doesn’t mean they follow a logical, consistent standard with respect to rights, what they are, and who has them.
This is the same, as when you hear "Serial Killer started by strangling dogs".
Are you saying that my post is the equivalent warning sign of a man strangling animals? Or are you saying sex with sheep is the equivalent of strangling them to death? While I agree animal cruelty is a very likely sign of other immoral actions, I do not associate what may be a desire to pleasure an animal (uh, this is making me queasy...) with enjoying the torture of said creature.
So, you think it is okay to have sex with animals because of their status?
Do I think it’s okay? No, not at all. My personal standard for sex is only within the bounds of a consenting, long-term, monogamous relationship with another human adult who meets my standards of moral behavior. But that is my personal standard on the matter. I do not let my personal preferences cloud my logical assessment of what the law should be.
By that reasoning why should there be laws against setting puppies on fire if it amuses you?
There shouldn’t be, but not because it "amuses me". That is a sick activity so far beyond disturbing I can't quite wrap my mind around it. But is burning a puppy any different than keeping animals in tightly confining cages before they are slaughtered and packaged for our consumption? Is it any different than the lion slowly tearing apart a gazelle while it breathes its last breaths in unimaginable terror and pain? If we use the force of government to stop puppy abuse, it is inconsistent and illogical not to stop the fisherman who lets a fish suffocate to death, or beheads it while it gasps for useable oxygen. Or the owl tearing apart the rodent, etc. The law absolutely must be consistent, logical, and applied equally in all cases. Jailing a man for burning puppies, and not caring when he kills and skins an animal for its aesthetically pleasing fur is NOT that consistency.
Good thing the retarded are "sentient" which is what I suppose you mean. Actually, many of the retarded aren't so.....
Sentience is the ability to sense and feel. Sapience is the ability to act with intelligent consideration. Retarded people do possess sapience, just a below human average amount.

Lupinus
February 16, 2006, 06:15 PM
sicko yeah, but he shouldn't be labled a sex offender.

That is for rapists and people that molest little kids, not people that get their jollies rear ending the blue ribbon winner at last weeks country fair.

c_yeager
February 16, 2006, 06:23 PM
I see where you're going, but hunting isn't purely a "recreational activity".

Deer hunting in many states also has attributes of:

- Wildlife managment.

- Procuring food for humans. (Arguably on a higher moral plane than buying meat at a supermarket, IMO...)

- A cultural expression/family bonding activity.

- Being a natural extension of human's role as a predator.

And unless someone invents a "Sheep telepathy helmet" no one can say for sure that being sexualy molested by someone/something outside it's species isn't traumatic.

OTOH, getting shot with a rifle is probably "better" than having your throat ripped out by wolves.

I agree with you about some of the virtues about hunting. The point I am making is that there is a clear disconect between animals and humans, and that this is something that we need to recognize. Killing an animal is not a crime like killing a person is. So why should a sex-offense commited against an animal be treated the same as one against a person?

fantacmet
February 16, 2006, 06:41 PM
Hrm, makes you wonder, did they catch him with rubber boots and velcro gloves? So there is a history of beastiality leading to child rape? I had no idea. However someone made a point, we have a judicial system, not a justice system. Prosecuters don't give two turds if someone actually did something or not they are only concerned can we get this person in jail? It makes them look better. Plus since when is jailtime the absolute answer for everything? It isn't. Neither is banning things or barring certain people from using them. We need to look deeper at the bigger picture. Make people responsible for their actions, period. But make it fit, don't just make jail time the only punishment and same with probation. Half the time they don't work.

Rev. Michael

Seems a bit of castration might be in order? I could think of many other humorous idea's but hey I won't post them. Not this time anyway.

P.S.

If you're havin' trouble with your barnyard friends
You got a thing for ewes
Been countin' sheep, but you're not in bed
Here's what you gotta do

Get off the farm, stay outta the barn
Go read a nursery rhyme
Don't ring 976-BAAA, that kind of love's a crime

My friend Larry has a little lamb
Her fleece is white as snow
He keeps braggin' 'bout her night and day
Someone should tell him NO.

Look at the flock, they're all in shock
Here comes that mutton fan
Knock off the fleece, give them some peace
Don't be a barndoor man, no.

Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep
Dirty Deeds Little Bo Peep
Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep
Dirty Deeds and they're done with sheep
Dirty Deeds and they're done with sheep

Velcro gloves, kneepads, late night dates
Done with sheep
Warning signs, electric fences, high voltage
Done with sheep

Dirty Deeds, don't tell them what I done to you!
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds, Dirty deeds!
Dirty deeds done with sheep --Baaaaa!
(Quiet gals, I think the shepard's comin')

HAHAHAHAHA

joab
February 16, 2006, 07:07 PM
There are plenty of laws against cruelty to animals. They assume that animals are entitled to a certain amount of humane treatment.How do we know that he didn't kiss her first or that he wasn't really going to call her. Assuming that it was a her

By that reasoning why should there be laws against setting puppies on fire if it amuses you?And by your reasoning I should greet my wife in a silk robe with a can of lighter fluid in one hand and a zippo in the other when she gats home from work tonight

The guy needs help but he doesn't need to be listed as a sex offender.

Has anybody seen a picture of him, maybe he's ugly

dmallind
February 16, 2006, 08:25 PM
Call his story "Brokeback Mountain" and they'll give him an Oscar instead.

Don't take this the wrong way but when I saw the movie the first thing I thought was "this would never make sense in England - with so many sheep around nobody would believe they would try gay sex instead"

Of course I grew up in Yorkshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous :evil:

f4t9r
February 16, 2006, 08:45 PM
baaaaaad maaaaan
baaaaaaaad maaan!

thats funny , I was thinking that

Crosshair
February 16, 2006, 09:23 PM
If it was his sheep, I really don't see a problem. Yes it is wierd and disturbing, but if that is your thing, go for it.:uhoh: If it was a farmers sheep, charge him with vandalising property. If you start putting people like this on the list then it is going to make the term "sex offender" meaningless, just as the work "felony" has become meaningless.

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 10:24 PM
Ok, let's go a different way.
For those that say he shouldn't get a "sex offender" conviction do you think is at least an offense where animal cruelty type laws exist?
CT

Biker
February 16, 2006, 10:33 PM
This whole thing could make a killer pickup truck commercial.
*sheep grazing, hears a sound, eyes go wide, begins running as it bleats out to the rest of the flock "Da-a-a-adge!"*

*Bucktooth Deliverence type guy running across a grassy meadow with his Wranglers around his ankles yelling "RAM POWER!"*

Biker

mrmeval
February 16, 2006, 10:34 PM
Yes it's an udder disaster.

This loser has a criminal history, but the latest offense sounds like animal cruelty, not a sex crime . . . but what the %$!! is " . . . uttering and publishing . . . " and why is it considered a crime? Is it something like slander or libel? :confused:

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 10:42 PM
Nightfall wrote-
"There shouldn’t be, but not because it "amuses me". That is a sick activity so far beyond disturbing I can't quite wrap my mind around it. But is burning a puppy any different than keeping animals in tightly confining cages before they are slaughtered and packaged for our consumption? Is it any different than the lion slowly tearing apart a gazelle while it breathes its last breaths in unimaginable terror and pain?"

I agree that burning a puppy isn't really different than mistreating animals used for food.
I find it a bit hypocritical that the majority of meat eaters protect "pet" animals and would be offended if a neighbor mistreated their dog (or Vietnamese pot belly pig) and later went out for a ham dinner. It's how society views what is normal and acceptable. It also involves a huge money trail & lobby combining the hunting industry and the food industry.
As far as the lion & gazelle bit, you do realize a human law is for humans and laws of nature are for animals? Where are you going with that?

Then Nightfall wrote-
"If we use the force of government to stop puppy abuse, it is inconsistent and illogical not to stop the fisherman who lets a fish suffocate to death, or beheads it while it gasps for useable oxygen.Or the owl tearing apart the rodent, etc. The law absolutely must be consistent, logical, and applied equally in all cases. Jailing a man for burning puppies, and not caring when he kills and skins an animal for its aesthetically pleasing fur is NOT that consistency."

You got it, you have realized laws protecting puppies (domestic pets)but not farmed & entertainment animals are inconsistent. This realization scares the heck out of the multi-billion dollar hunting/food industry. Thankfully for them the law, hunting culture, religions and a few other things don't keep most of America from not using animals for entertainment and food.
CT

madmike
February 16, 2006, 10:49 PM
Alternate names for Brokeback Mountain. Mods, remove any that are too risque. I already took some out.

10. Bone-anza
9. Way Out West Hollywood
7. Prances With Wolves
5. Bi Noon
4. Tail Rider
3. McCabe &Mr. Miller
2. Rawhides
1. Blazing Saddles
Next ten:

10. "Not-That-There's-Anything-Wrong-With-That Mountain"
9. "How The West Was Hung"
8. "Little Bathhouse on the Prairie"
7. "For a Few Dollars More We Can Make It a Threesome""
5. "Clint Eastwood's Nightmare"
4. "The Good, The Bad and The Fabulous!"
Next ten:

10. "The Good, The Bad And The Hunky"
9. "How The West Was Redecorated"
8. "The Adventures Of Frank And Jesse And James"
7. "Seven Brothers For Seven Brothers"
6. "Butch Cassidy And The Even Butcher Sundance Kid"
4. "Dances with Men"
3. "The Magnificent Seven Inches"
1. "A Fistful Of Wild Bill"

And I don't see a problem, if the sheep was a freely consenting adult over age 18.

Of course, if our Atty Genl hadn't banned sales of the Love Ewe (inflatable sheep), this wouldn't be a problem.

CentralTexas
February 16, 2006, 11:09 PM
I have now come to the conclusion that bestiality may not deserve sex offender status. It should bring animal cruelty or another charge without a doubt. Some here will argue it's not cruel, well maybe you have a gentle way, please don't go into details. :neener:

From a public health standpoint, what is the possibility of disease? Green monkeys and AIDS? Bird Flu?

Extra Credit thinker- If you eat a ham sandwich that is the product of your neighbor Bob's farm and Bob "got down" with the pig, Did you just have a relationship with Bob by proxy? :what: :what: :what:
CT

Crosshair
February 16, 2006, 11:34 PM
Ok, let's go a different way.
For those that say he shouldn't get a "sex offender" conviction do you think is at least an offense where animal cruelty type laws exist?
CT
Depends if the animal enjoyed it? Don't laugh, I'm serious.:o

Lupinus
February 16, 2006, 11:37 PM
Depends if the animal enjoyed it? Don't laugh, I'm serious
Anyone who has ever had a cat in heat sticking their ass at them knows you are serious lmao

Biker
February 16, 2006, 11:39 PM
Depends if the animal enjoyed it? Don't laugh, I'm serious.:o
How the hell would you know that? A sheep can't say 'Oh yeah baby! Faster!'
I'm serious too.
:scrutiny:
Biker

cbsbyte
February 17, 2006, 01:12 AM
Let me first say, that this guy is one sick puppy. But if he get his jollies by humping sheep, and not little boys then let him. There is nothing in states laws, besides in Montana where it is illegal to ???? sheep. A sheep is not a human, and is not under the same protection. Though you can bring himup on animal curalty. Until that happens you better give your sheep some condoms. :evil:

proud2deviate
February 17, 2006, 02:16 AM
I can't help but think that this was not the original intention of the sex offender registries. I really don't think the general public has a right to know everybody else's kink. How long before we start registering folks for practicing anal or oral sex? Cohabitation? Pre-marital sex? They're all illegal in various locals. How long before the registries get so watered down by the BDSM crowd and the crossdressers that they're useless to the "normal" folks?

I can't condone what this guy did. He trespassed and caused damage to another's livestock. I do not think he deserves a lifelong scarlet letter for his actions, and I further believe that registering him as a sex offender is a disservice to those who the registries were intended to protect.

I personally don't want to end up in a country where anything more than the missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of procreation is a felony. If you can't stomach somebody else's kink, then look the other way. In general, folks should have a reasonable expectation to be left the hell alone, regardless of another individual's (or society's, for that matter) take on morallity.

madmike
February 17, 2006, 02:37 AM
I can't help but think that this was not the original intention of the sex offender registries.

What IS the point? If the guy is cured and has paid his debt, drawing attention to it is cruel and likely to create problems.

If he's not cured, why the #@!$% is he out on the streets?:scrutiny:

c_yeager
February 17, 2006, 02:42 AM
The point of sex offender registry is to have a type of punishment that doesnt have to go through the justice system, a bit of "extra-constitutional" legislation that doesnt have to go through the tangled web of civil rights.

joab
February 17, 2006, 07:05 AM
It should bring animal cruelty or another charge without a doubtThe other side of that is
If I come to your house and your dog mounts my leg can I consider that an attack and have him put down?

Byron Quick
February 17, 2006, 07:49 AM
Up until just a few years ago certain common consensual sexual acts between a man and his wife were felonies here in Georgia.

I'm quite sure that people convicted under this medieval pap would have been put on the registry if it had existed at the time.

Think about it and be honest with yourself. Would you have been in danger from this law?

There is a quotation attributed to George Washington that I find very apt even though I am not positive of its provenance:

"Government is not eloquence. It is not reason. It is force. And, like fire, it is a fearful servant and a dreadful master."

That belief leads me to ask myself a question on any question of pending legislation or formulation of government policy. The question I ask is this:"Is this issue important enough that I will countenance an agent of the state-acting for me as a member of the sovereign people-blowing the heads off of my neighbors for failure to comply? And if the answer to that question is no then I am opposed to that law, that government policy, or that government action. Needless to say, I am opposed to most laws, most government policy, and most government actions.

joab
February 17, 2006, 08:53 AM
I'm quite sure that people convicted under this medieval pap would have been put on the registry if it had existed at the time.A few years ago one of the news magazine shows did a report on a man in a Georgia prison for performing oral sex on his wife.

She claimed he raped her the jury believed her but the prosecution did not prove it so they went with the sodomy charge which was still on the books
I believe he got either 5 or 10 years

madmike
February 17, 2006, 09:55 AM
A few years ago one of the news magazine shows did a report on a man in a Georgia prison for performing oral sex on his wife.

Saw a writeup on that. His case was not helped when his desperate lawyer said to the female judge, "Oh, come on, judge, you can't tell me you'd complain if it was being done to you."

And in some states, infidelity is still a FELONY.

Breach of contract, maybe. But a FELONY???:scrutiny:

And re: the dog. Yes, Joab. You could have it put down.

CentralTexas
February 17, 2006, 10:27 AM
The other side of that is
If I come to your house and your dog mounts my leg can I consider that an attack and have him put down?
Joab,
That would depend on the local statute as to what constitutes a "dog attack", bites etc, I doubt humping would.
I would suggest you not dress so provocatively on future visits....
CT

CentralTexas
February 17, 2006, 10:29 AM
And re: the dog. Yes, Joab. You could have it put down.

SO, you have researched the state and local statutes in all 50 states and they all provide that a dog that humps a stranger may be destroyed in all of them?:rolleyes:
CT

cidirkona
February 17, 2006, 10:35 AM
What IS the point? If the guy is cured and has paid his debt, drawing attention to it is cruel and likely to create problems.

So that sheep and lamb nearby can be aware of the dangers around them. God-fearing law-abiding American sheep have a right to know.

-Colin

Lupinus
February 17, 2006, 10:38 AM
So that sheep and lamb nearby can be aware of the dangers around them. God-fearing law-abiding American sheep have a right to know
All they have a right to do is make me a sweater and be tasty

I wonder if the guy had poked a hole in a rack of lamb if we would be having this conversation.

madmike
February 17, 2006, 10:43 AM
SO, you have researched the state and local statutes in all 50 states and they all provide that a dog that humps a stranger may be destroyed in all of them?:rolleyes:
CT

No, but there are definitely some, and sufficient legal power could probably manage it in others.

I would suggest you not dress so provocatively on future visits....

:eek: :D

cidirkona
February 17, 2006, 10:44 AM
I wonder if the guy had poked a hole in a rack of lamb if we would be having this conversation.

Are you suggesting that this is part of a sheep's duty to society...? The sheep WAS injured in the incident.

Don't put him the sex-offender registry, put him on the Freakin' Weirdo Registry.

-Colin

madmike
February 17, 2006, 10:49 AM
put him on the Freakin' Weirdo Registry.

-Colin

Er...have you checked out some of the people on this board?

We'd ALL be on that list.:what:

fantacmet
February 17, 2006, 01:45 PM
"Er...have you checked out some of the people on this board?"

Hey now wait a damn minute here MadMike, I (rep?)resent that remark.

HAHAHA

GET OFF THE FARM STAY OUT THE BARN READ A NURSERY RHYME.

Sorry.

I agree, the sex offender registry thing is a bit over the top. Sex offender registry I use it to protect my children from predators. I am going to assume he is a child molestor for being on it. If I found a sheep raper on the local sheriff's version of the registry I'd call up and give him the third degree for wasting my time, and my children's time.

As for the dog? I've had a dog do it once. TRIED to do it anyway. As soon as dog started to mount up I punted the pooch accross the room into the wall. The pooch was never scared of me after the fact, in fact was my little buddy, but it never EVER even once after that tried to mount my leg again. In fact whenever punted pooch was near my legs he never took his eyes off it.

For you animal rights activists, punt does not mean kick. Pooch was on leg, I simply flung pooch, but punted the pooch sounded WAY cooler then flung the pooch so there.

Rev. Michael

madmike
February 17, 2006, 01:50 PM
" The pooch was never scared of me after the fact, in fact was my little buddy,

Did you call him "Gilligan"?:neener:

fantacmet
February 17, 2006, 01:52 PM
OMG Leave it to you to notice that. That one COMPLETELY slipped pass me :banghead: :banghead: . Good catch. See what happens when I have to deal with the inlaws? UGH

Rev. Michael

madmike
February 17, 2006, 01:54 PM
OMG Leave it to you to notice that. That one COMPLETELY slipped pass me :banghead: :banghead: . Good catch. See what happens when I have to deal with the inlaws? UGH

Rev. Michael

The pooch is your in law?:confused:

Or the sheep?:confused:

Are you from Oregon or Montana?:confused: Or Kentucky?:confused:

HighVelocity
February 17, 2006, 02:03 PM

I believe that's called "Necrofleecia"

madmike
February 17, 2006, 02:05 PM

You look for lanolin stains on the pants to find the culprit.;)

Biker
February 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
Ah! That would explain the antiquated Montana law forbidding "fleetio" with sheep within town limits.
Biker

Kramer Krazy
February 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
A lot of people who will do things like that to animals, will also do those things to children, too...

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database/case_details.php?case_id=4702

Date: May 22, 2005
Disposition: Alleged
Case Images: 2 files available

Alleged Abuser: Cory Michael Williamson

Case Updates: 1 update(s) available

Case ID: 4702

Classification: Bestiality

Animal: dog (non pit-bull)

Cory Michael Williamson's neighbor reportedly witnessed the seventeen year old having sexual contact with her 6-month-old dog over the weekend.

Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery.

Last year, Williamson was charged with criminal sexual conduct against a 4-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.

The solicitor's office said that it has petitioned a circuit judge to revoke bond for Williamson.

Prosecutor Gowdy is taking this case very seriously, and fully understands the impact of this situation.

The Honorable Trey Gowdy
Solicitor, 7th Circuit
180 Magnolia St., 3rd Fl.
Spartanburg, SC 29306

Case Updates
Posted on Jun 10, 2005 - 6:54AM
The Campobello teen accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

The Dog died of internal bleeding this June 5 because of the rape. The vet stated she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dogs owners would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

When the dogs owners arrived they we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman.

The Dogs family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore.

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next June 17.
Source: fox21.com - June 10, 2005

DRZinn
February 17, 2006, 02:17 PM
Absolutely irrelevant.

Often people who illegally exceed the speed limit are drunk. Is therefore, every speeder guilty of a DUI? I don't think so.

Manedwolf
February 17, 2006, 02:17 PM
First... thank you for the jokes. You made my day a little better :evil:

Second, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Many zoophiles are pretty harmless, but many animal abusers are not -- there is a difference. (abnormal psych books can be quite eye-opening :what: )

Wait, wait...No. Do NOT tell me there's now a "kindler, gentler" PC term for these sick b*stards.

Zoophile? PLEASE! They're bestiophiles, or a term that wouldn't pass the censors here.

Did a leftist come up with that?! :uhoh:

madmike
February 17, 2006, 02:26 PM
Zoophile? PLEASE!

Sounds better when they're on the lamb.

Don't feel sheepish.:)

And there IS an Ungulate Disciplinary Society.

CentralTexas
February 17, 2006, 02:33 PM
As for the dog? I've had a dog do it once. As soon as dog started to mount up I punted the pooch accross the room into the wall.
For you animal rights activists, punt does not mean kick. Pooch was on leg, I simply flung pooch, but punted the pooch sounded WAY cooler then flung the pooch so there.

Rev. Michael

I don't think only "animal rights activists" are bothered by someone kicking/punting a dog across a room into a wall a dog instead of trying to train it. Just my opinion of course.
CT

RyanM
February 17, 2006, 02:49 PM
A lot of people who will do things like that to animals, will also do those things to children, too...

Completely unrelated phenomena. That's like saying that the Catholic priests that were molesting choir boys did that because they were gay, and all gays are filthy pedophiles. And unfortunately, there are way too many ignorant bigots who say exactly that.

The fact is, most of those priests were most likely one of the following, or possibly a combination:
1. Straight pedophiles who would have preferred little girls, but decided to settle for second best rather than nothing (low inhibition control; the vast majority of pedophiles go their entire life without ever touching a child, and instead choose partners that look younger than they really are, etc.)
2. Just plain pedophiles who didn't really care about the sex of the child
3. "Power" rapists who want to feel like they have power over who/what ever they're doing (some people who do bestiality fall in this category, but they're a minority)
4. "Acceptance" rapists who want to feel accepted by the raped (once again, a few bestialists fall in this category as well)

The real facts about zoophilia is that in 99% of cases, it's a totally harmless activity. The animal either enjoys it or doesn't really care, and no one finds out about it most of the time. Just like almost any other form of sexual intercourse; 99% of the time, it's between consenting individuals, and no one finds out about it.

And really, how could you not tell if an animal is enjoying, or at least ambivalent to whatever you're doing to it? Most animals are capable of expressing rudimentary emotions quite clearly. Sheep can bite or kick. Dogs can bite. A horse could kick you into the next county. Are you constantly worrying about whether your dog is actually enjoying playing fetch, or getting patted on the head? The signs are pretty obvious. Sheep don't have the same body language as dogs, but that doesn't mean they're incapable of kicking you in the family jewels.

A fair number of zoophiles actually form deep emotional bonds with their animal "partners," just like they would with a human, if they were "normal." Others are just in it for the sex, but is that so different from a guy who has one-night stands with humans?

As for why, there's no way of telling. Why do some men like to see women in lingerie? Why are there "leg men," "butt men," and "breast men?" Why are some people foot fetishists? Why do some people like BDSM? What about the wet and messy fetish? The balloon fetish is supposed to be one of the most common out there, *** is up with that? I don't mean to mock people with that particular kink, but really. Balloons?

madmike
February 17, 2006, 02:52 PM
Sheep can bite or kick.

They brand those ones in Montana. They call it "Safe sex."

Chrontius
February 17, 2006, 03:23 PM
Which somehow allow the removal of genetalia without anaesthesia, as well as quite a few unpleasant means of ending a critter's life when it's to be made into lunch when a 12-bore would work just fine. Hypocricy, anyone?

I have now come to the conclusion that bestiality may not deserve sex offender status. It should bring animal cruelty or another charge without a doubt. Some here will argue it's not cruel, well maybe you have a gentle way, please don't go into details. :neener:

From a public health standpoint, what is the possibility of disease? Green monkeys and AIDS? Bird Flu?
Having just leafed through zoonotic diseases... the risk of transmission is fairly minimal; the only one likely to get anything is our weirdo. AIDS was passed by someone butchering a monkey with an open wound or scratch or something; it's happened at least twice with different monkey species each time. Probably gonna get brucellosis, if anything, and that's not generally life-threatening and clears in about 2 months untreated; mortality is 2%. Actually, as that infects the uterus and mammaries, that may actually be transmitted reliably. While scrapie (mad-cow, CJD, 'sponge-brain syndrome') is also zoonotic, that requires consumption of brain tissue of an infected animal. Lyme disease is also possible, but not probable if the sheep are well cared for. Ah, I stand corrected, leptospiriosis is "probably the most widespread of all the zoonoses" causing one or two deaths per year, most of the time it's merely quite unpleasant if not asymptomatic. The disease itself is quite painflul, but doesn't cause tissue damage; immune backlash in a few cases causes damage to capillaries, causing damage to basically all organs.
Rabies is unlikely if the livestock is vaccinated.
Cowpox is unlikely if the person's vaccinated (or had chickenpox)
Rocky mountain spotted fever is quite rare, but still possible.
[EDIT] Almost forgot about lycanthropy. Rare, but quite obvious; causes damage mostly through the 'point-and-laugh' route. In cases contracted from sheep, often accompanied by a 'follow-the-leader' mentality, but this is often minimal to no change at all.

All in all, odds are slim to none of touching off an epidemic.

I can't help but think that this was not the original intention of the sex offender registries. I really don't think the general public has a right to know everybody else's kink. How long before we start registering folks for practicing anal or oral sex? Cohabitation? Pre-marital sex? They're all illegal in various locals. How long before the registries get so watered down by the BDSM crowd and the crossdressers that they're useless to the "normal" folks?

I can't condone what this guy did. He trespassed and caused damage to another's livestock. I do not think he deserves a lifelong scarlet letter for his actions, and I further believe that registering him as a sex offender is a disservice to those who the registries were intended to protect.

I personally don't want to end up in a country where anything more than the missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of procreation is a felony. If you can't stomach somebody else's kink, then look the other way. In general, folks should have a reasonable expectation to be left the hell alone, regardless of another individual's (or society's, for that matter) take on morallity.
We have a winner. In fact, we tried that in the late 1800s/early 1900s. You know that American eugenics experiments inspired the Nazis? This guy may be pushing the limit, but if I have to support his right to be left alone to make sure I have a right to be left alone, so be it. (No jokes about strange bedfellows, please! :neener: )

Carl N. Brown
February 17, 2006, 03:44 PM
never mind

Big Wooly Mammoth
February 17, 2006, 05:38 PM
Jeffery S. Haynes

http://cmsimg.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=A5&Date=20060214&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=602140319&Ref=AR&Profile=1002&MaxW=290

Yanked from http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060214/NEWS01/602140319/1002

Was I the only one who was curious as to what this dude looked like??

joab
February 17, 2006, 05:56 PM
That would depend on the local statute as to what constitutes a "dog attack", bites etc, I doubt humping would.
I would suggest you not dress so provocatively on future visits....But there's some days I just need to feel pretty

And re: the dog. Yes, Joab. You could have it put down.You're going to have to show me a statute on that

His case was not helped when his desperate lawyer said to the female judge, "Oh, come on, judge, you can't tell me you'd complain if it was being done to you."I had never read that, are you serious. That's too funny.
I don't disbelieve it
many years ago I was in court on one of my many visit with my vindictive ex.
Somehow during the hearing the subject of my language around her came up.
I mumbled something under my breath thinking that the judge could not hear me.
Apparently she did and asked me
"Did you just say Aw S**t"
Thinking very quickly I defended myself with the first thing that came to mind
"No Ma am, I said this judge is full of bull s**t"
It didn't go well from there

HighVelocity
February 17, 2006, 06:17 PM
Jeffery S. Haynes

http://cmsimg.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=A5&Date=20060214&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=602140319&Ref=AR&Profile=1002&MaxW=290

Yanked from http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060214/NEWS01/602140319/1002

Was I the only one who was curious as to what this dude looked like??

I knew he'd look like the Booktastic Bus Driver. Sheep, Chickens, same difference.

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10006000/10006987.jpg

Lupinus
February 17, 2006, 06:26 PM
Are you suggesting that this is part of a sheep's duty to society...? The sheep WAS injured in the incident.

Don't put him the sex-offender registry, put him on the Freakin' Weirdo Registry.

no, I'm saying it is an animal that probably couldn't have cared less.

I agree, if you screw (or in the case of women get screwed by) an animal you are a few doughnuts short of a bakers dozen. But you aren't a sex offender, you are weird and into some seriously freaky stuff but not a sex offender.

280PLUS
February 18, 2006, 10:51 AM
And now the #1 reason why sheep are better than women...

SHEEP DON'T TALK!!

:eek:

madmike
February 18, 2006, 11:10 AM
And now the #1 reason why sheep are better than women...

SHEEP DON'T TALK!!

:eek:

Yeah, but they can't do the dishes, either.

Michael Courtney
February 18, 2006, 11:39 AM
Most animals are capable of expressing rudimentary emotions quite clearly. Sheep can bite or kick. Dogs can bite. A horse could kick you into the next county. Are you constantly worrying about whether your dog is actually enjoying playing fetch, or getting patted on the head? The signs are pretty obvious. Sheep don't have the same body language as dogs, but that doesn't mean they're incapable of kicking you in the family jewels.

I've owned and raised sheep for a number of years, and this is simply inaccurate. In the course of caring for sheep, the owner must perform a number of normal, non-sexual, activities that the sheep do not like. Sheep really don't like much human handling at all unless they are trained to be accustomed to it. (Neither do cattle). Sheep certainly do not like to be given shots, be sheared, or loaded onto a trailer. Yet in performing these activities over a number of years, I've never been bitten, and I've only been kicked once.

In addition, you are neglecting the fact that the case in question was a trespasser having sex with an animal owned by another person. Even if we accept the perverted view that there is nothing wrong with sex between a human and consenting livestock, shouldn't we acknowledge that the owner of the livestock would need to consent to the activity also? After all, it is widely accepted to be a crime if I break into someone's barn and take their horse out for a ride, or if I break into a barn and milk a farmer's cow without his consent? Certainly even if we are blind to the fact that having sex with a sheep is perverted, we should acknowledge that consent of the animal's owner should also be required.

Finally, there are techniques in sheep handling that render the animal completely docile and that are routinely used for administering necessary care to which the sheep object (hoof trimming, shearing, shots). The fact that the pervert was not kicked or bitten might simply mean that he has some experience handling sheep.

Michael Courtney

Chrontius
February 18, 2006, 10:00 PM
In addition, you are neglecting the fact that the case in question was a trespasser having sex with an animal owned by another person. Even if we accept the perverted view that there is nothing wrong with sex between a human and consenting livestock, shouldn't we acknowledge that the owner of the livestock would need to consent to the activity also? After all, it is widely accepted to be a crime if I break into someone's barn and take their horse out for a ride, or if I break into a barn and milk a farmer's cow without his consent? Certainly even if we are blind to the fact that having sex with a sheep is perverted, we should acknowledge that consent of the animal's owner should also be required.
There's no question about that. But is taking someone's horse out for a ride something that gets you branded for life as unable to live within city limits anywhere (1 mile of schools/parks/day care is the entirity of NYC, for example, and neighborhoods are adding one of these to prevent sex offenders from moving in) even after the crook gets out?

Finally, there are techniques in sheep handling that render the animal completely docile and that are routinely used for administering necessary care to which the sheep object (hoof trimming, shearing, shots). The fact that the pervert was not kicked or bitten might simply mean that he has some experience handling sheep.
... I would say so! :evil:

NineseveN
February 22, 2006, 05:45 PM
I seriously cannot believe I read this thread on this site. :what:

1911Tuner
February 22, 2006, 07:07 PM
There was a case in Virginia about 10 years ago where someone was sexually assaulting horses. One of horses died.

I can imagine the scene in prison, meeting a new cell mate.

"Wadda ya in for, buddy?"

"Armed robbery. How's about yourself?"

"Oh, I screwed a horse to death."

"Say what!!":what:

Ai'ght! That's it! That's the fourth keyboard in a year that I've shorted out by spewin' coffee all over it!

Vern...You simply will not do!

ROFLMMFAO!

Pafrmu
February 23, 2006, 04:30 PM
This thread makes me think the site should be called the "Low Road".

This is my new argument against libertarianism.

Why don't you like libertarianism, Pafrmu?
Because they think it is ok to have sex with sheep.

tellner
February 23, 2006, 04:48 PM
Like the old joke goes: "A female monkey of course, nothing unnatural about old Smithers!"

Seriously, this thread has already provided more information about carnal relations with barnyard animals than most of us, even the more jaded and depraved, really wanted to know...

CentralTexas
February 23, 2006, 04:52 PM
This thread makes me think the site should be called the "Low Road".

This is my new argument against libertarianism.

Why don't you like libertarianism, Pafrmu?
Because they think it is ok to have sex with sheep.

How does having sex with animals equal "Libertarianism"?
I wager $5 everyone that posted in favor of or has had sex with animals is a Republican. I would say Democrats, but they prefer children.:neener:
CT

Biker
February 23, 2006, 04:59 PM
I'm afraid that I'm somewhat guilty, in a sense. When I was single, I went to sleep with many women, but woke up with a number of...well, 'dogs'.
It got to the point where I thought about putting a fire hydrant in my living room and a box of Milk Bones on the nightstand, just for the next morning. I guess that I don't see too well at night.
:o
Biker

CentralTexas
February 23, 2006, 05:04 PM
I'm afraid that I'm somewhat guilty, in a sense. When I was single, I went to sleep with many women, but woke up with a number of...well, 'dogs'.
It got to the point where I thought about putting a fire hydrant in my living room and a box of Milk Bones on the nightstand, just for the next morning. I guess that I don't see too well at night.
:o
Biker

ROFLMAO....:D

PCGS65
February 23, 2006, 05:45 PM
Where does he have to register as a sex offender?
The veterinarian clinic???? :neener:

Jeff White
February 24, 2006, 05:20 PM
In other countries they have other solutions. Attributed to the BBC and posted on another forum I moderate on:
Sorry the person who posted this on the other forum, didn't post a link to the story.
Man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

tellner
February 24, 2006, 06:24 PM
OK, I'm leaving the High Road here, but since I'm already in good company here goes:

There's a wonderful, funny French film called "The Advocate". It's taken largely from historical documents and tells the story of a 13th century Parisian lawyer who decided to give up the fast-paced life, stress, politics and stupid suits that came with practicing law in the big city. He moved to a village for the calm, simple life of a country lawyer.

Hah!

In the first scene a man and donkey are about to be hanged for the hideous and abominable crime against Nature. Just as sentence is about to be carried out the Advocate runs up to the gallows clutching papers. The official (local lord?) reads them and announces that the priest, judges and other respected men have written pleading for mercy. For the donkey. Because she "was previously of good character and would not have willingly participated in this act."

He announces "The she-donkey may go free with no stain on her character" while the condemned man is still standing there with the noose around his neck.

madmike
February 26, 2006, 11:43 AM
Here's a better solution:

http://www.sudantribune.com/article.php3?id_article=14249

Feb 24, 2006 (MALAKAL) ó A certain Mr Tombe was caught having an intimate relation with a goat belonging to a Mr Alifi at Hai Malakal ó Upper Nile State, southern Sudan ó on February 13. Tombe was ordered to pay the goatís dowry and take the animal as his wife.

:what:

Read the rest. Just don't have anything in your mouth.

tellner
February 26, 2006, 11:52 AM
Oh man, that is cold. Colder than the inside of a banker's heart.

If they'd taken him to the police he would have just gone to jail, and they probably would have killed the goat. But this? He's going to have to change his name and move to some other part of the country far, far away. "Humiliation" doesn't even get close. If I were him I'd rather have been shot.

boogieshoes
February 26, 2006, 01:04 PM
i think what most people are missing re serial killers starting with animal abuse is that they start *very young* with abuse of animals. like, 5 years old, or less. and there is a clear progression of more and more violent acts on harder targets until they 'graduate' to human prey. and once they graduate, they rarely go back to abusing animals, as animals aren't challenging enough.

bestiality, otoh, is a fetish, like the foot thing. why in god's name anyone would want to do it with a sheep is beyond me, but apparently, enough of them liked it that they invented kilts for 'sneaking up on' purposes. :evil:

-boogieshoes

If you enjoyed reading about "Sex offender registration - for a sheep-abuser???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!