The LoneGeekmen Saga

PDA

WebHobbit
April 13, 2003, 11:04 PM
I used to hang out at the Arstechnica Forums. Me and my buddies ElmoH and Glocksman (also members of THR with the same usernames) put together a series of "stories" told in picture with captions format.

I think you all might find it enjoyable, especially episodes 2 & 3 which feature much firearms related mayhem. ;)

The original threads were posted to the Ars Lounge Forum and then I later collected them together as a dedicated website:

http://webhobbit.net/lonegeekmen/

Be sure to read them (the Episodes that is) via the front page's links as the original Ars Threads have broken images since I've moved the pics around since those days.

Hope you all get a kick out of all this....and I am taking suggestions for what Episode 4 should be about plot-wise.

:D

BTW, the logo on the main page I made from an actual photo and I am the little guy in the center. :p

edit: for clarity

If you enjoyed reading about "The LoneGeekmen Saga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
April 14, 2003, 12:12 AM
You really do look like a lumberjack.:p

WebHobbit
April 14, 2003, 12:49 AM
....and I'm OK!

Thumper
April 14, 2003, 05:54 AM
Dude...you are NOT a hobbit. Too much facial hair.

You do, however, look suspiciously like a leprechaun.

Nice.

Stabby
April 14, 2003, 10:45 AM
Thats awesome. Especially the BSoD.

WebHobbit
April 14, 2003, 05:04 PM
Took a long time to print out and cut out all those errors!

cool45auto
April 14, 2003, 09:55 PM
I'll sleep well at night knowing The LoneGeekMen are watching over me!:D

:cool: Looks like you guys had some fun WH!

WebHobbit
April 17, 2003, 08:09 AM
Anyone have suggestions/requests for episode 4?

If you enjoyed reading about "The LoneGeekmen Saga" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!