What's Lara shooting?

PDA

twoblink
April 13, 2003, 11:23 PM
I couldn' tell, as the trailer was of seriously low quality; what's Lara shooting in the new Tomb Raider?

Looks like HK's to me... but I see mostly a blob..

If you enjoyed reading about "What's Lara shooting?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
synoptic
April 13, 2003, 11:27 PM
New Tomb Raider? Really? When's it come out?

Schuey2002
April 14, 2003, 12:08 AM
One photo showed her shooting what looked like an Enfield. As far as her handguns, they look like the same H&K USP Match's that she used in the first movie..

[I'm sure someone is going to say that I am wrong.]

George Hill
April 14, 2003, 12:13 AM
Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider...

OR

Why I bought a DVD Player.

twoblink
April 14, 2003, 06:51 AM
George, I didn't get a good look at the guns, because I was paying attention to something else ;) What I was looking at, well... same thing as you!!:D

fatboyclone
April 14, 2003, 10:00 AM
this time around Lara is using USP Matches but in the HE finish.

10-Ring
April 14, 2003, 11:12 AM
Angelina Jolie had HK's in the 1st Tomb Raider? :scrutiny: Man, I gotta pay better attention to the details next time I watch it :D

Hemicuda
April 14, 2003, 12:31 PM
I have the DVD... and I never even noticed she had ANY firearms :D I was too busy watching other things in the movie... Heck... that just made the movie WAY better! (Note to self: look for firearms next time I watch it!) :D :D :D

Schuey2002
April 14, 2003, 01:19 PM
This time around Lara is using USP Matches but in the HE finish.
It sure looks that way. ;)

*edit* So much for that photo. It turned into a little red X.. :rolleyes:

10-Ring
April 14, 2003, 02:26 PM
Schuey2002 - thanks for the pic! In that get up, it's alot easier to appreciate the H&K in the photo! ;)

El Tejon
April 14, 2003, 02:48 PM
She's just too wierd for me.

The pistols are HKs.

Schuey2002
April 14, 2003, 02:53 PM
I have no idea what the gun in this photo is..

[Like I care. . .] :uhoh: ;)

*edit* The photo vanished into a little red X..

UnknownSailor
April 14, 2003, 03:46 PM
Hmmm, if I recall, when I saw the first one, I was thinking highly modified Rugers. With those massive "compensators" (On the pistols. Get your minds out of the gutter. :p ), it was kinda hard to tell.

cratz2
April 14, 2003, 03:51 PM
You guys are terrible... :rolleyes:

Mute
April 14, 2003, 06:25 PM
I don't know, but I'm sure it was double d...er barreled.

Stevie-Ray
April 14, 2003, 07:17 PM
I have the DVD... and I never even noticed she had ANY firearms Hahahahahaha!:D :evil:

George Hill
April 14, 2003, 07:26 PM
Looks like shes packing more compact guns this time around. ;)

Oh, and last time, they were HK's not highly modified Rugers. In the original game I think she was packing Hi Powers.

You guys ever watch RED DWARF? Remember Arnold J Rimmer? The dude with the "H" on his forehead? Wasn't that Rimmer in the first T.R. movie? I thought it was cool that he could break out of his Rimmer character. That would be a hard thing to do... but he did it. Look at poor Gilligan, he never got that break. It was cool to see Rimmer going postal with that BFG... What gun was that he had? An automatic shotgun? I don't remember.
While on the subject of RED DWARF, remember "Cat"? Turns out he is a Vampire Ninja... See Movie BLADE II. He is no longer Cat, but he is still wearing the fangs.
Interesting... :scrutiny:

As silly as Tomb Raider was... and as stupid as the games are... I'm not sure why I liked the movie.

psst.... Angelina Jolie...
Oh, Yeah.

standingbear
April 14, 2003, 08:14 PM
do have all the games.arsenal includes desert eagle,mac 10,m16,mp5 an just about any other gun one could imagine.game is better,can make her jump,crawl or even roll over at my wim.lol:D ;)

gudel
April 14, 2003, 08:15 PM
she always use the HK match (two of them) with the tactical holster. and she's got a couple more big guns :D

lazarus
April 14, 2003, 09:45 PM
Well, since no one seems to have it....here it is:
http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/Pictures3/LaraCroft.html

HSMITH
April 14, 2003, 09:50 PM
lazarus, a hearty vote for "you da man!", thanks for the link!

Schuey2002
April 14, 2003, 10:19 PM
psst.... Angelina Jolie...
Oh, Yeah.
Why do you think I posted these photos?? ;)

twoblink
April 15, 2003, 01:33 AM
I love watching her save the world!

Man, those are some lucky HK's!

I have the coolest girlfriend..

She just told me "When Tomb Raider comes out, we HAVE TO GO SEE IT!! You have to take me ok?"

hehehe...

If you enjoyed reading about "What's Lara shooting?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!