That second amendment paradise Hawaii

PDA

LAR-15
February 17, 2006, 08:54 PM
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?title=UPDATED%3a+Women+Tell+Lawmakers+They+Want+the+Right+to+Protect+Themselves+with+a+Concealed+Firearm

If you enjoyed reading about "That second amendment paradise Hawaii" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Joey2
February 17, 2006, 10:10 PM
Its the plantation mentality as has been previously mentioned in another post.

The violent crime rate is climbing due to the increase drug problem. Home break-in are on the rise, several years ago they seldom occured. Gangs are also on the rise.

As yet I do not feel threatened, I live in a rural area which has a low crime rate. If the time comes that me or my family are in danger then I will carry and my wife will carry.

When we lived in America near big cities we always carried not bothering whether it was allowed or not. I am not a threat to anyone who does not threaten my family.

If you enjoyed reading about "That second amendment paradise Hawaii" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!