Is Christian Bale pro gun?

PDA

twoblink
January 3, 2003, 02:30 AM
I wish they'd show Equilibrium here in Taiwan; guess I'll have to wait for the DVD..

Anyway, while checking out pro-gun celebs via the other thread; I was wondering if Christian Bale is pro gun before/after that movie... Anybody know?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Christian Bale pro gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
January 3, 2003, 02:32 AM
Who is Christian Bale?:confused:

Bahadur
January 3, 2003, 02:36 AM
Is this the actor who starred in such films as Steven Spielberg's Empire of the Sun (as a child) and American Psycho?

Isn't be a Brit?

twoblink
January 3, 2003, 02:41 AM
www.filmanalysis.com/imgs/ amcanpsycho/bale.gif

He was the bad guy in "Shaft". I've never seen "An American Psycho"..

Average Guy
January 3, 2003, 02:42 AM
I wish they'd show Equilibrium here in Taiwan; guess I'll have to wait for the DVD..
You should be able to get a bootleg DVD on the street right now, shouldn't you? :) If not, I'm sure we won't have to wait long for it (can't find any definitive info, tho).

modifiedbrowning
January 3, 2003, 03:50 AM
Christian Bale was the kid in "Empire of the Sun", as well as the star in "Reign of Fire". He is also the star of the new movie "Equilibrium" (haven't seen it yet). I hope he's pro.

Average Guy
January 3, 2003, 05:07 AM
Hey, modifiedbrowning--"Hold Buckaroo's helicopter--my guitar's on it!" :D

modifiedbrowning
January 3, 2003, 07:35 PM
"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life" Emilio Lizardo/ John Whorfin

Mastrogiacomo
January 3, 2003, 08:53 PM
Christian Bale is a Welsh actor. He hides he accent very well. I think he's a wonderful actor myself. Hard to say if he's pro-gun. Don't all actors pack heat?:evil:

Bahadur
January 4, 2003, 07:22 AM
Christian Bale is a Welsh actor.Ah! A son of Yr Widdfa!

ed dixon
January 4, 2003, 12:40 PM
He's Gloria Steinem's stepson as well.

Pappy John
January 4, 2003, 01:48 PM
"That's Big-boo-TAY!"

Frohickey
January 4, 2003, 02:50 PM
[URL=http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Bale,%20ChristianChristian Morgan Bale IMDB Bio[/URL]

"His father David married feminist icon Gloria Steinem on September 3, 2000."
"Since reading "Charlotte's Web", Christian does not eat red meat."

His father David Bale, is also a signatory to the 'anti-Iraq war' letter started by former MASH actor, Mike Farrell.

I bet that he's anti-gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Christian Bale pro gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!