Lawyer Info

PDA

JakeMate
February 18, 2006, 08:50 PM
Following the advice of many people on the board and my CCW instructor, I contacted a criminal lawyer in case I ever have to use deadly force. I spoke only to the lawyers secretary who said it's not necessary to retain a lawyer. She said if something happened, just call them and they'd help. This was not the answer I was looking for. I stated that I wanted a lawyer who could be there quickly because, as we all know, we shouldn't answer any questions without our lawyer present.

I live in South Carolina right on the border if Charlotte, NC. Can I use a NC lawyer? Can anyone recommend a 'real' lawyer who can help me?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lawyer Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pilgrim
February 18, 2006, 09:16 PM
I live in South Carolina right on the border if Charlotte, NC. Can I use a NC lawyer? Can anyone recommend a 'real' lawyer who can help me?
You will need an attorney licensed to practice in the state where you have your 'problem'.

Pilgrim

If you enjoyed reading about "Lawyer Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!