Finger off the trigger photo or (Looting is baaad. Mmmkay?)

PDA

jsalcedo
April 14, 2003, 07:19 PM
Hmm I guess he is obeying the 4 rules.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Finger off the trigger photo or (Looting is baaad. Mmmkay?)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spacemanspiff
April 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
"i'm only going to ask this once: WHERES THE CREAM FILLING???"

MN_Strelok
April 14, 2003, 07:24 PM
That'll be bad for PR...

At least he's got the safety on. ;)

George Hill
April 14, 2003, 07:30 PM
That's one way to get your point across.:rolleyes:

jsalcedo
April 14, 2003, 07:32 PM
Maybe that Marine couldn't find "put that s**t down!" in his phrase book

cool45auto
April 14, 2003, 09:18 PM
"Hey, just thought I'd let you know, you left the safety on...Doh!"

El Tejon
April 14, 2003, 09:26 PM
Hey, devildoggie, your dingus is down! Don't get caught with your dingus down!

Drop the hammer, dingus goes up.

Geez, time to send in the mall ninjas.

PvtPyle
April 14, 2003, 10:33 PM
That's one way to get your point across

That the voice of experience George?;)

I would personally have pointed it at a smaller but more effective target. His crotch.

Schuey2002
April 14, 2003, 10:35 PM
This photo looks like something that Al-Jazeera TV would show over and over and...:banghead:

OF
April 14, 2003, 11:02 PM
Well here's the catch-22 isn't it. We don't stop the looting and we're the bad guys. We stop the looting and we're the bad guys.

Some people just need a pistol shoved in their face before they get the picture. Some people don't get it even then.

- Gabe

keyhole
April 15, 2003, 12:00 AM
Considering the people our forces are dealing with, it's accecptable:evil:

Destructo6
April 15, 2003, 12:28 AM
Is the guy with the pistol a US serviceman? He looks to be wearing civillian clothes. I see a hint of cammoflage pattern on the underside of the sleeve, but it's very faint.

CGofMP
April 15, 2003, 12:35 AM
Damned if I know.. but the guy on the right sure looks a lot like Colin Powell to me! Hahaha

Charles
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=226763

ahadams
April 15, 2003, 12:41 AM
I dunno - looks like he has the looter's undivided attention, so what's the problem?

OF
April 15, 2003, 09:24 AM
sure looks a lot like Colin PowellThat's just what I was thinking! Colin's had enough and has decided to do something about it. Maybe that guy's a NY Times reporter?

- Gabe

riverdog
April 15, 2003, 09:41 AM
No helmet ... probably not one of ours.

Ol' Badger
April 15, 2003, 09:59 AM
Colin Powell tried to do it the nice way at the UN. But now he's pissed!! :D

TallPine
April 15, 2003, 10:36 AM
"Dirty Colin" finally catches up with "Punk Saddam" ...

"Do you feel lucky?"

:D

BerettaNut92
April 15, 2003, 11:04 AM
Did I fire 16 shots, or was it only 15? Did my locking block break? You could ask yourself one question...do ya feel rucky...punk?

meathammer
April 15, 2003, 11:18 AM
Effective use of sign language.

Country Boy
April 15, 2003, 11:55 AM
"You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or use any other word you think will work, but I’ve found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much the universal language."
- Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch
http://www.thunderranchinc.com/articles/quotes.htm

gburner
April 15, 2003, 12:30 PM
I'll bet that the looter is not mentally reviewing the 9MM vs .45ACP debate. :D

Correia
April 15, 2003, 02:40 PM
El Tejon, I guess I missed the part where US servicemen fighting for their country became Mall Ninjas? Care to clarify, or should I just assume that anybody who doesn't use Thunder Ranch approved techniques of gun handling is automatically a Mall Ninja in your view?

cool45auto
April 15, 2003, 02:45 PM
:D lol!

RustyHammer
April 15, 2003, 03:43 PM
"OKay, dude, I'm only going to ask you ONE TIME ... who stole my Preparation H ?!?!?!

:fire:

El Tejon
April 15, 2003, 04:29 PM
Cor, WTH? As you are aware, mall ninjas guard the shoppers and property of the mall. Whereas Baghdad has become one giant shopping mall, at discount prices, no sense wasting the wonderful talents of our 3d ID guarding stuff. It's all about delegation--soldiers fight, mall ninjas stand over shoppers like a demigod.:D

BTW, the Four Rules always apply--even to Big Army.:cool:

Peetmoss
April 15, 2003, 06:10 PM
I think someone needs a clean pair of underwear :D

Correia
April 15, 2003, 06:19 PM
El T, gotcha now. I thought you were insulting the Army in general, rather that its watchful eye on shoplifting. :)

El Tejon
April 15, 2003, 07:11 PM
Cor, why would I insult the boys who go out at night to do violence so my pale, pink backside can live a life of freedom to enjoy my yuppiescumdom? Send in the mall ninjas, on armour-plated Rascals, to climb the walls to do this stuff.

However, I point out his safety violation not in insult but to strive to betterment of our militree. I believe gunhandling is making great strides even in Big Army (did you see the 101st Col.--"we are a bigger danger to our selves than the enemy is to us, fingers straight, boys!" Heart warming moment to El Tejon). Every safety violation is someone's nephew, brother, son, husband coming back with pieces missing or in a bag. I make my comments to see an end to bad gunhandling so my militree can better kill our enemies, not themselves.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Finger off the trigger photo or (Looting is baaad. Mmmkay?)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!