Enbloc clips

PDA

kentucky_smith
February 22, 2006, 09:51 PM
So to celebrate my M1 getting into the CMP estore, I bought 480 rds of Greek HXP, only to realize later that these are not on bandaleers and in clips. :cool: :banghead: I'm still happy with the prices, but where am I gonna find clips at now? When the gun comes in, I'll have a grand total of 1.

so far I've looke at ebay:rolleyes:
tapco
ctd
sportsmansguide
gunbroker:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
jand g

Any other suggestions? I hate paying what will essentially be well over $1/per with shipping and "handling"

If you enjoyed reading about "Enbloc clips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ACP230
February 22, 2006, 10:00 PM
J&G Sales, wwwjgsales.com, recently advertised them in Shotgun News.
If you buy them in quantity the price gets down to around 39 cents each.
I think some other advertisers in SG also have them.

Some Garand matches may have ammo in clips available for purchase by competitors too.

MechAg94
February 22, 2006, 11:43 PM
I got a box of those Tapco clips 20 for less than $10 I thought.

Sarco sells bandoliers w/clips, but I don't remember the cost.

The clips from Tapco were very tight and I don't have a good feel for how well they work.

Steve in PA
February 23, 2006, 12:49 AM
The clips sold by TAPCO are 100% chinese junk. I bought two boxes of them last year and they are crap. Not a bust on TAPCO, cause I continue to buy from them, but the clips are another story.

USMCRotrHed
February 23, 2006, 12:59 AM
Buy a case of 96 enbloc clips from CMP. They come with 768 free rds. :)

Most military surplus stores I have been in lately seem to have a few.

Pumpkinheaver
February 23, 2006, 01:02 AM
I have a bunch(15-20) somewhere that you can have if you pay the postage to send them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Enbloc clips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!