Just got my first EO Tech and OMG!

PDA

ALASKACAJUN
February 23, 2006, 05:42 PM
:neener:

Just got it today, mounted it on my AR and walked around work for half an hour play shootin' Zombies.... :D (without bolt carrier group or CH :rolleyes: )

I have played with these at the gun shops and have always thought it would be cool to own one. Now I know I will not put the thing down for a week!

- Clint

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my first EO Tech and OMG!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Correia
February 24, 2006, 03:51 PM
They are awesome, aren't they? :D

lycanthrope
February 24, 2006, 04:03 PM
Now....if only they had the battery life of the Aimpoint....I'd never turn mine off.

mattw
February 24, 2006, 11:14 PM
didn't someone mention something about one having a very long battery life compaired to the current models being unveiled at SHOT?

Correia
February 25, 2006, 11:39 AM
That was me. The new 553 uses the 123 batterys (like a Surefire flashlight) and has 900-1200 hours of battery life. I've got them for sale now. See the link in my sig line.

Stasher1
February 25, 2006, 11:40 AM
Battery life of the AA versions is approx. 1100 hours with lithium batteries.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my first EO Tech and OMG!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!