Cali shooters- Lytle Creek event Jan. 12

PDA

enichols
January 3, 2003, 08:41 AM
Hello all,
Is anyone else planning to go to the event at Lytle Creek on the 12th? Info for the shoot is here:
www.webshooters.org (http://www.webshooters.org)

Hope to see you there.
-Nic

If you enjoyed reading about "Cali shooters- Lytle Creek event Jan. 12" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
January 3, 2003, 11:16 AM
Is Lytle Creek safe? I haven't been out there in at least 7 years. I saw too many drunk yahoos doing to many stupid things the last time I was there.

Mauserlady
January 3, 2003, 11:40 AM
I'll be there... Even reminded hubby this weekend... Can't wait to meet you guys..

If you and/or Rick need any help with anything let me know...

enichols
January 3, 2003, 12:19 PM
10-ring:
I honestly don't know. I've never been there.

Anyone who's gonna be there: look for the 18 year old dude with crazy hair and a Savage 110 w/choate sniper stock and you'll find me. :D

See ya then!
-Nic

Ledbetter
January 3, 2003, 01:37 PM
I'm planning on it. Should be real fun. I'll have a black Molon Labe hat on. Red hair and beard. Grey Cherokee with wood sides.

simon
January 3, 2003, 02:56 PM
I'll be there too :D
I heard that Lytle used to be called "bangbanger alley"
I also heard that it is not that anymore(free-for-all)now it is supposed to be a really nice range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cali shooters- Lytle Creek event Jan. 12" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!