Cool SLC gunshop Commerical

PDA

scout26
February 28, 2006, 03:04 PM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/16957/Commercial_About_Guns.html?autoplay=true

Most excellent.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cool SLC gunshop Commerical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Indy7373
February 28, 2006, 03:46 PM
Flipping sweet. Can't count the number of times I have though "if he/she only had a gun, this movie would be over".

Correia
February 28, 2006, 04:02 PM
What store is it from? I can't get that link to load.

KriegHund
February 28, 2006, 04:07 PM
Try the link near the botton that lets you download it. Minbe wont play in the web window either.

Ill edit this in a min after ive watched it...

Lol, taht was pretty good.

Free rock?

SLCDave
February 28, 2006, 04:29 PM
It was for Totally Awesome Guns and Range, which is no longer in business.

PlayboyPenguin
February 28, 2006, 04:43 PM
I know I will get flamed by some more verbal people on here but I would have rather seen her pull out a nice .357mag and then see the guy crap himself as it fades to black and we hear the gunshot. It was an amusing vid but this is the kind of thing the anti-gunnies use to try and say "gun people" are in favor of exessive violence. :scrutiny:

oneshooter
February 28, 2006, 08:35 PM
Allfully loud for a silenced weapon. Maybe cause the can was too small!

Oneshooter
Livin in Texas

raytracer
March 1, 2006, 09:54 AM
In 3.... 2... 1....

You could only just barely see it in a couple of shots, but I thought her can was just fine!

Joe

Stiletto Null
March 1, 2006, 10:42 AM
What the...WHERE THE F*** DID SHE PULL AN AK FROM???

Anyhow, I haven't watched it with audio yet (in a computer lab ATM), but suppressors on rifles aren't anywhere near as effective as suppressors on pistols. Just a remark.

Spreadfire Arms
March 1, 2006, 10:45 AM
free rock with every purchase? :confused:

SLCDave
March 1, 2006, 11:08 AM
It was an amusing vid but this is the kind of thing the anti-gunnies use to try and say "gun people" are in favor of exessive violence.

One of the possible reasons the store was sold (now owned by Impact Guns) is that the previous owner was in legal trouble for allegedly brandishing his firearm (http://www.galleryofguns.com/shootingtimes/Articles/DisplayArticles.asp?ID=7113).

If you enjoyed reading about "Cool SLC gunshop Commerical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!