Uday Hussein's Gun Collection

PDA

Calamity Jane
April 15, 2003, 06:29 PM
Hubby and I saw a spot on Fox News about the assorted paraphernalia that Uday Hussein had in his palace. Some of it - ick ick ick - but I have to say that, while Uday is, beyond doubt, a reprehensible waste of skin *shudder* :barf: , he sure had one heck of a stash of firearms.

Anyone get a load of that gold-plated SVD? :what:

If you enjoyed reading about "Uday Hussein's Gun Collection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rembrandt
April 15, 2003, 06:46 PM
You see ads for that kind of stuff every month in the American Rifleman...always wondered who bought it....he probably did his shopping at this web site.

http://www.ahfrichmond.com/

blades67
April 15, 2003, 09:12 PM
Now that's a pimp gun!:evil:

CAP
April 15, 2003, 09:32 PM
Saddam's reported 'Love Shack' had 6000 Berettas, 650 Sigs, 250+- Russian made semi autos and 12 cases of Sterling sub machine guns all NIB!
Oh yea, thousands of RPGs and bunch of other goodies.
At least they weren't used on the troops.

What a waste.

Nightcrawler
April 15, 2003, 09:39 PM
No kidding. Yeesh. Sterlings look awesome. I'd sure love to have one.

CQB..old school!

The nickeled AKs and gold Dragunovs were just tacky, though. Now, a stainless/black synthetic version of either of those would be another story...

Schuey2002
April 15, 2003, 09:39 PM
At least they didn't gold plate their Augie-Dawgies !! :p

RustyHammer
April 16, 2003, 12:15 PM
... I'm still waiting for them to discover the 24-K gold plated Russian T-88 battle tank.:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Uday Hussein's Gun Collection" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!