My min-pin is anti-gun!

PDA

PlayboyPenguin
March 1, 2006, 05:28 PM
Since I added my new gun safe to my garage my miniature pinscher (Sam), who stays in there at night, has made a point to urinate on the safe at least once a day. I wonder where he learned these leftist values? He must be listening to NPR when i am not home. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "My min-pin is anti-gun!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scout26
March 1, 2006, 05:33 PM
Make the dog sleep in the safe, he won't pee where he lives.

Sindawe
March 1, 2006, 05:39 PM
You're not understanding his message PP. The dog is not anti, but very PRO-GUN. He's marking the safe and its contents as HIS! Don't you speak canine?

MudPuppy
March 1, 2006, 05:48 PM
lol--you nailed it. That dog LOVES guns!!

PlayboyPenguin
March 1, 2006, 06:02 PM
You're not understanding his message PP. The dog is not anti, but very PRO-GUN. He's marking the safe and its contents as HIS! Don't you speak canine?
Well, I hate to break it to his furry, red, litte a$$ but unless he can cough up the money it has cost me to try and rebuild my collection he is out of luck. :)

joebogey
March 1, 2006, 06:05 PM
Try a few moth balls scattered around the safe.
Some dogs will avoid them and some pay no attention to them.

Hook686
March 1, 2006, 06:06 PM
Why not just shoot the damn dog, and get it over with ... such disrespect ought not go unpunished. :evil:

ldivinag
March 1, 2006, 07:12 PM
maybe it's the smell of hoppes #9?????? ;)

Pafrmu
March 1, 2006, 07:18 PM
A mini-pin? Why not get the "real thing"? :)

Preacherman
March 1, 2006, 08:34 PM
Do be careful, or he'll be the urination of you...

:neener:

Zen21Tao
March 1, 2006, 09:27 PM
Maybe you should pee on the gun safe yourself to let him know you are the real alpha male. :D

pcf
March 1, 2006, 09:39 PM
If you'd quit petting the safe and spending every waking moment with it, the dog nor the wife would be so jealous.

Libertyteeth
March 1, 2006, 09:52 PM
Wrap the safe with an electric fence wire (controlled by a switch, a dimmer switch, maybe).

I've heard of guys who peed on an electric fence, on a dare maybe or just general stupidity. They only do it once. :evil:

HerrWolfe
March 1, 2006, 10:30 PM
He did it just to see what you would do. Now, you just have to nail some dog nuts (two should do it) to the safe to ward off any future thoughts!

Stickjockey
March 2, 2006, 01:02 AM
Do be careful, or he'll be the urination of you...

Ouch...:rolleyes:

MICHAEL T
March 2, 2006, 03:03 AM
He is telling you to buy a better class of guns.

gudel
March 2, 2006, 03:25 AM
He is telling you to buy a better class of guns.

I'd buy a real dog instead of a toy dog :D

Nematocyst
March 2, 2006, 03:43 AM
Do be careful, or he'll be the urination of you... Oh, crap.

Now, how do I clean all this beer splatter off my keyboard? :D

Couldn't help but notice that, at the time that I read that post, his post count was 11,666.

{In his defense, he'd made several more posts since that one.
Learned that from checking "Find more posts by Preacherman.}

Clearly, the devil made him do it. :evil:

OK, everyone, we roll out at 5 AM for humor training. :rolleyes:

Nem

Hardware
March 2, 2006, 07:34 AM
A mini-pin? Why not get the "real thing"?

Duh! It's a concealability issue! The min-pin is his backup dog.

You are so not tacticool.

:neener:

LynnMassGuy
March 2, 2006, 09:46 AM
He pees on your safe because he doesn't have a middle finger.:neener:

Double Naught Spy
March 2, 2006, 09:55 AM
Since I added my new gun safe to my garage my miniature pinscher (Sam), who stays in there at night, has made a point to urinate on the safe at least once a day. I wonder where he learned these leftist values? He must be listening to NPR when i am not home.

I don't know how you could have possibly screwed up your interpretation of Sam's uninary activities any more than you did. He isn't anti-gun or leftest. He is saying you are a moron for keeping your guns imprisoned under lock and key in a location where you don't have ready access. He figured that if he urintates on the safe enough times, you will finally get a clue that the safe does not belong in the garage and that you will finally take it inside where it does belong. I swear, does he need to write this out for you in urine on the garage floor?

StopTheGrays
March 2, 2006, 11:28 AM
You must re-establish your dominence over your dog. Dog trainers usually tell dog owners to um..."mount" the dog to establish dominence. After doing that "mount" your gun safe and anything else you do not want your dog to pee on just to be safe. :p

HankB
March 2, 2006, 12:00 PM
Sounds like your dog isn't properly housebroken. (Garagebroken?) Put him in a crate at night, he won't pee on the safe. Wrap the safe with an electric fence wire Bingo.

You can get electric fence chargers at places like Lowe's and Home Depot.

Camp David
March 2, 2006, 12:25 PM
Since I added my new gun safe to my garage my miniature pinscher (Sam), who stays in there at night, has made a point to urinate on the safe...

Had a beagle that did the same... no worries.... find yourself a used car battery... hook negative and postive poles of battery to steel safe with wires... trickle charge through steel safe walls will accumulate charge...when Sam decides to pee on steel... let's just say he won't do it twice! Works like a charm....

Lupinus
March 2, 2006, 12:33 PM
well least if you go for the don't wiz on the electric fence route Sam will have a shocking experience

Zen21Tao
March 2, 2006, 02:16 PM
Give the "eye for an eye" method a try. Next time he pees on your safe you pee on him. :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "My min-pin is anti-gun!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!