Am I the only one...

PDA

nswtex
March 3, 2006, 11:59 AM
That wishes this was the range closest to my home.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Am I the only one..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zero_DgZ
March 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
That layout looks exactly like Shorty USA's new showroom. They're an airsoft shop.

No orange tips, though. Hrm.

Shadowhunter
March 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
I wish that was my garage.:rolleyes:

Rockrivr1
March 3, 2006, 12:06 PM
NICE!!!!! I'm hoping that isn't an indoor range or that Serbu BFG-50 on the top right will make people deaf and it must wreak havoc to the backstop. :D

foghornl
March 3, 2006, 12:09 PM
I wish that was MY "Artillery Locker"... :D :evil: :D :evil:

f4t9r
March 3, 2006, 12:12 PM
I wish I had half those guns

Chipperman
March 3, 2006, 12:16 PM
That's Manchester Firing Line in NH. That pic shows less than 1/2 of the full-auto guns.

Most of the ones shown in that pic are not for renting.

DirksterG30
March 3, 2006, 12:26 PM
That's almost enough to make me move to NH!

hksw
March 3, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ugh. That 1918 looks terrible with a pistol grip.

IZinterrogator
March 3, 2006, 12:56 PM
I would be bankrupt within a week if I lived near that place. ;)

nswtex
March 3, 2006, 01:22 PM
Anyone in Texas up for a trip to NH this weekend!

Rumble
March 3, 2006, 01:32 PM
That layout looks exactly like Shorty USA's new showroom. They're an airsoft shop.

No orange tips, though. Hrm

Heh, I love Shorty USA. If I recall correctly, their display airsoft guns don't have orange tips on them either--only the ones you buy from them (I've bought two, one there and one online, and both came with the blaze orange tips).

Lucky
March 3, 2006, 01:50 PM
You want to break down crying? Look at this: http://www.marstar.ca/fullauto/menu.htm

Zero_DgZ
March 3, 2006, 03:10 PM
Rumble: Guess I'm not the only one. You in the area? I just moved to Newark. Before I did we used to regularly make the road trip to Shorty's for toys and ammo. Any time you want to have a good old time shooting at people just let me know, eh?

Azrael256
March 3, 2006, 03:26 PM
NSWTex, I'm in Oklahoma City at the moment, but you'll come through here anyway. I'll pitch in for gas.

This is the first time I've actually started salivating at the sight of a gun. I always joke about it, but it actually happened this time.

nswtex
March 3, 2006, 09:44 PM
This is a little closer I think and looks like I could test out my new hearing protection.

http://kimmershow.com/fileTamer/guns.wmv

If you enjoyed reading about "Am I the only one..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!