Wow.

PDA

Curare
March 5, 2006, 02:09 PM
On another firearms forum, someone posted I want to buy a Glock 17 through a Non-FFL Dealer

Underage, mentally ill teenager wants a G17 from a "non-FFL dealer" in Michigun.

Edited - Link to ads that would not be allowed on THR removed - BR.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Standing Wolf
March 5, 2006, 06:31 PM
Underage, mentally ill teenager wants a G17 from a "non-FFL dealer" in Michigun.

I guess he'll just have to look around for someone selling guns out of the trunk of a car somewhere.

Preacherman
March 5, 2006, 06:55 PM
Why, helloooooo, Agent Schmuckatelli! :uhoh:

ABTOMAT
March 6, 2006, 01:37 AM
Are you guys ever amazed at how often some dope does this? You see posts like "Where can I buy a gun?" Then someone responds "gun store", then the original poster says "Can't do that since I'm 16 and was recently let off with time served for beating three people with a pipe."

I mean, really, there are either some stupid saps out there or some creative BATF agents.

lucky_fool
March 6, 2006, 01:44 AM
I don't know about Glocks, but I hear you can buy AK47s from ice cream trucks now that the AWB has sunset. :D

Zen21Tao
March 6, 2006, 02:46 AM
I don't know about Glocks, but I hear you can buy AK47s from ice cream trucks now that the AWB has sunset.
I hear the ice cream truck dealers are having a special on fully automatic revolvers. :D

ball3006
March 6, 2006, 11:18 AM
what he is looking for over in Detroit............chris3

TexasRifleman
March 6, 2006, 11:40 AM
I mean, really, there are either some stupid saps out there or some creative BATF agents.

There's a difference between a stupid sap and a BATF agent? :evil:

scout26
March 6, 2006, 04:04 PM
Abtomat,

There is a strong correlation between stupidity and criminals.

nfl1990
March 6, 2006, 05:30 PM
I hear the ice cream truck dealers are having a special on fully automatic revolvers.

Those come w/ silencers right?:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!