Carolina Cup IDPA match...

PDA

charleym3
April 16, 2003, 01:23 PM
Oxford NC June 14-15, 2003. For more information and an application go here The Range (http://users.gloryroad.net/~idpa/) . It is great fun every year.
I'll be working as an SO at the match. It's a great time every year. The shooting bays have been recently overhauled. If you're in the area, I highly recommend this match.
Bring 200 rounds.

If you enjoyed reading about "Carolina Cup IDPA match..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Billy Sparks
April 16, 2003, 01:30 PM
I am hoping on making it. Did I read it correctly in that you shot Saturday AND Sunday?

charleym3
April 16, 2003, 01:41 PM
The first 8 - 10 stages will be shot on Saturday. The remainder on Sunday. However, 1 year things have run so smoothly that all 15 have been finished the first day. So we rearranged things a little and ran 6 more the next day as the regular bi-monthly match.

Billy Sparks
April 17, 2003, 08:36 AM
Okay that just impacts how long to make the motel reservations for. Sorta a long ride from Winston-Salem.

i-SHOT
April 21, 2003, 11:41 AM
I'm looking forward to it. Going as both a shooter and a stage sponsor. I've heard many good things about Frank's events.

If you enjoyed reading about "Carolina Cup IDPA match..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!