Free Ammo -Surplus Range Buckshot

PDA

NIGHTWATCH
March 6, 2006, 07:51 PM
I have 500 rounds of free WOLF 00BUCK for any current rifle/shotgun permit holder in the tri-state area. All you would have to do is swing through brooklyn to get it.

WOLF ammo does not work well with my 870 (it jammed the action) but maybe somebody has a 12ga that will not have a problem.

E-mail Benabe@mail.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Free Ammo -Surplus Range Buckshot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gudel
March 6, 2006, 07:56 PM
too bad you're not nearby, Wolf 00 Buck works very well in my Win 1300 Defender.

oneshooter
March 6, 2006, 10:01 PM
Durn it!!! My 97 Winnie will feed ANYTHING. Shore yall ain't acomin by TEXAS anytime soon?:D

Oneshooter
Livin in Texas

Red Tornado
March 6, 2006, 10:43 PM
That's VERY generous. Surely Karma will be sending nice things your way. Here's a bump for a great offer, unfortunately, Missouri's a little far. But I am closer than Oneshooter. :evil:
RT

trickyasafox
March 6, 2006, 10:50 PM
amazingly generous!

eastwood44mag
March 7, 2006, 12:57 AM
Nowhere near NY, unfortunately.

Great gesture, though.

Stainless Chili
March 7, 2006, 03:03 AM
I'll send up a USP pickup tag from Ground Transport to my place outside Philly. I can even mail a box and shipping tools if you need them.

I'd just need the size you have [10x10x8], weight [12#], and zip codes.

Yours to 19082. My driver will orrange the pickuyp when I tell him you are ready.

Thanks.

Lupinus
March 7, 2006, 08:59 AM
Id take it....but Im in florida, and don't own a 12 guage. Which means if I took it I would have to then buy a 12 guage in order to use the ammo for a gun I don't have.

Bridger
March 7, 2006, 10:15 AM
I'll take it! Where in Brooklyn are you?

NIGHTWATCH
March 7, 2006, 10:39 AM
Bridger, I just responded to your e-mail. Let me know.

If you enjoyed reading about "Free Ammo -Surplus Range Buckshot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!