2 NYS Troopers killed in one week

PDA

dfaugh
March 7, 2006, 09:03 AM
Figured someone would post this before, but I quess not.

We lost 2 State Police Troopers in one (last) week. I ask a quick prayer, or a moment of thought/silence in their memory.

As a whole I've always found the NYS State Police to be a cut above many of the other LEO groups here and elsewhere, and I'm saddened that their number has been diminished by some scumbag bank robbers.

RIP.

If you enjoyed reading about "2 NYS Troopers killed in one week" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
loadedround
March 7, 2006, 09:56 AM
My late Father-in-Law was a retired Pennsylvania StateTrooper and I am always saddened to hear of any violent death of any police officer. Hope they get a swift fair trial and a rope around their necks! RIP.

jobu07
March 7, 2006, 10:02 AM
I know about one, Andrew Sperr in Big Flatts. However, I'm uncertain who or where the second happened. Sperr was murdered last wednesday, when did this new one happen? I'm shocked.

Mizzle187
March 7, 2006, 10:04 AM
Its a damn shame! We all need to remember LEO's fallen and living(even though we dont always get along with them) becuase in sense they are city/state/federal soldiers.

jobu07
March 7, 2006, 10:08 AM
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=186417&highlight=Trooper

Taurus 66
March 7, 2006, 11:15 AM
2 NYS Troopers killed in one week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figured someone would post this before, but I quess not.

We lost 2 State Police Troopers in one (last) week. I ask a quick prayer, or a moment of thought/silence in their memory.

As a whole I've always found the NYS State Police to be a cut above many of the other LEO groups here and elsewhere, and I'm saddened that their number has been diminished by some scumbag bank robbers.

RIP.

Yes it was posted before. I posted it. Try the search function.

Ala Dan
March 7, 2006, 11:52 AM
Prayers and condolesences sent too my brother LEO's, their families,
friends, and loved ones. May GOD speed too them~!

Respectfully Submitted

12-34hom
March 7, 2006, 02:23 PM
We are diminished.

12-34hom.

kennyboy
March 7, 2006, 06:52 PM
They need to kill all those SOB murdering criminals. It makes me sick, especially when they cut a deal or get away with that crap.

Optical Serenity
March 7, 2006, 08:46 PM
They need to kill all those SOB murdering criminals. It makes me sick, especially when they cut a deal or get away with that crap.

EXACTLY!

Godspeed Troopers.

Tiny in Ohio
March 7, 2006, 10:03 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the slain officers. May God look after them.

If you enjoyed reading about "2 NYS Troopers killed in one week" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!