Laser Etched Grips/fathers day gift

PDA

PlayboyPenguin
March 8, 2006, 12:21 AM
I picked up the gift I discussed having made for my partner's father. I ended up getting the .45 Colt Ruger with the Bisley handle. I then had his monogram laser etched into the handle. KDD are his initials. it turned out pretty nice. It was hard to get a good pic of the engraving since the flash kept washing it out but I managed to get a half decent one to give you the idea.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18015&stc=1&d=1141795149

If you enjoyed reading about "Laser Etched Grips/fathers day gift" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
creitzel
March 8, 2006, 12:23 AM
The pic isn't working for me :(

creitzel
March 8, 2006, 01:00 AM
Ah, very nice ( pic is working now :) ).

PlayboyPenguin
March 8, 2006, 01:13 PM
Cool, glad it is working. Was having trouble posting for some reason. Sometimes this board acts screwy.

Standing Wolf
March 8, 2006, 06:20 PM
It was hard to get a good pic of the engraving since the flash kept washing it out...

Mama nature's very own sunlight will give you much better results. Indirect sunlight is better than direct.

If you enjoyed reading about "Laser Etched Grips/fathers day gift" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!