Sporting Arms sets the standard for Customer Service!

PDA

Black Majik
March 8, 2006, 12:27 PM
Jus' a quick report.

I emailed Sporting Arms last nite inquiring my order at MIDNIGHT (12:30 CA time). I got a response back from Becky in 15 minutes!! It was 2:45 in the morning TX time! :what:

Many say to support local shops. Kinda difficult when others treat you so well. Some people still know what Customer Service is. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Sporting Arms sets the standard for Customer Service!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Richard.Howe
March 8, 2006, 12:57 PM
Only positive experiences here. They are not always the lowest on "commodity" firearms like Glock, but Gucci-guns like Les Baer et. al. are generally found to be 1) in good supply at 2) great prices at Sporting Arms...

Rich

LHB1
March 8, 2006, 01:18 PM
+1 on prompt reply and good service from Becky and Sporting Arms. I sent an e-mail inquiring about buying Wilson pistol at 9:00 pm on New Year's Eve. Got a reply back in 15 minutes, traded couple more e-mails, and confirmed order at around 11:00 on New Year's Eve, 2004. Bought a second Wilson pistol from them a year later. Wish I didn't have this Kimber that my son gave me so I could buy a third Wilson from Sporting Arms.

Good shooting and be safe.
LB

eastwood44mag
March 8, 2006, 01:25 PM
website?

aguyindallas
March 8, 2006, 01:30 PM
www.sportingarms.com

Folks, this lady operates a gun store at her house in Lewisville, TX. VERY VERY nice lady.

When you go there, usually the kids answer the door and take you right into the gun office.

I have used them for transfers, but as it seems I have not recently bought an actually new gun, I havent been able to buy from them.

She just quoted me a very fair price of $469.00 for a G19. I will probably be making that move pretty soon.

Great people!

Seventhsword
March 8, 2006, 07:54 PM
+1 On great customer service. I have bought several guns through them. I like to pick them up at the house, so I can see what else is in stock...:D

Beetle Bailey
March 10, 2006, 02:01 AM
I emailed Sporting Arms last nite inquiring my order at MIDNIGHT

So, what did you order this time? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Sporting Arms sets the standard for Customer Service!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!