Kansas City Gun Show

PDA

skers69
March 8, 2006, 02:22 PM
Gun show 3/11-3/12. 3 trails expo center in KCMO. Just a FYI. I think I will be going on Saturday. Nothing more fun than checking out a gun show....other than maybe shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas City Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BlackOpsSec
March 10, 2006, 07:37 AM
i'll be there at 9am saturday to open the doors ... and to buy every damn box of 7.62x39 that i can find. :)

RaetherEnt
March 10, 2006, 11:20 AM
I will be there also. There is another show going on in Topeka this weekend as well, AND another show in KC next weekend up by KCI in the Northland.

skers69
March 10, 2006, 12:10 PM
Just a FYI. The last time I went to the show up north it was a very small. I seem to recall about 20 or 30 tables at best. Not sure about the Topeka show. I do know the show at the 3 trails expo center has over 100 tables.

Moondoggie
March 10, 2006, 12:40 PM
How convenient! I'm driving down to KC (100 mi) on Sat to shoot IPSC at Millcreek. Was planning a stop at Cabela's for some nick-nacks...reloading odds and ends.

I'll hit the gunshow instead, probably be there around 1 PM.

Robert J McElwain
March 10, 2006, 01:04 PM
How convenient! I'm driving down to KC (100 mi) on Sat to shoot IPSC at Millcreek. Was planning a stop at Cabela's for some nick-nacks...reloading odds and ends.

I'll hit the gunshow instead, probably be there around 1 PM.

I'm a member at Mill Creek. It seems that IPSC is really getting to be important out there. I've come out there a number of times to find the place taken over by an IPSC match. When that happens, I enjoy watching. Some pretty fancy guns and some incredible shooting.:what:

I'll miss everything this weekend. I've got to do my taxes.:cuss:

Bob

mondocomputerman
March 11, 2006, 12:09 AM
Here is a $1.00 off coupon for admission. Maybe get a few extra rounds or something.

skers69
March 12, 2006, 12:19 PM
I was there yesterday. One big table selling ammo. Saw plenty of 7.62x54R for you mossin guys. Not as much 7.62x39....although one table had 5 cases left.
Saw plenty of SKS for around 150 bucks.
Several AK's for around 350.

A couple of tables had the tarus 454. Wow that is a big gun. 650-750(scope) and it was yours.

Was looking for a nice auto shotgun for 400 bucks...but saw nothing I liked. Walked out only spending a little of 100 dollars...mostly ammo, and a new holster.

Still going on today.

mondocomputerman
March 21, 2006, 02:16 AM
Didn't find much 7.62x39 ammo either. Got 80 sks stripper clips for $20 and found some ranger T ammo for my 9mm for $21 a box.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas City Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!