Officially AR-15 Equipped

PDA

Dogmatix
March 9, 2006, 02:50 AM
Attention everyone,

I officially have purchased my first AR-15. I bought a modular carbine with an A3 upper and telescoping lower from bushmaster. It has flip up sights and kicks a$$. I love it. Have only fired 150 rounds through it and am totally pleased. Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions.

On another note, wish me luck, I'm going to propose to my girl of almost 3 years next week in GrandForks ND. Two major jumps in 1 month...man...am I in for it :) (dont tell her I said that)

Thanks all again.

PS. Anyone in the Bozo area wanna go shooting now...just let me know! :) ;) :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Officially AR-15 Equipped" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Don't Tread On Me
March 9, 2006, 03:07 AM
Wait!

Buy more guns before you get married, because after that....

jk

Congrats, and good luck.

MTMilitiaman
March 9, 2006, 04:00 AM
Go gettem Tiger!

Nice poodle shooter.

I guess it makes sense that you would propose to the girl that has you whipped enough to visit her parents in North Dakota for spring break :neener: Good luck and say "hi" to Andi for me.

355sigfan
March 9, 2006, 06:02 AM
Save up for an Eotech and a good weapon mounted flashlight.
Pat

Tiny in Ohio
March 9, 2006, 06:11 AM
Congrats on the new gun, and hope all goes well in ND. Get a clause in the wedding vows about guns purchases per year, otherwise they forget about the real pleasures in life!!

antarti
March 9, 2006, 02:38 PM
On another note, wish me luck, I'm going to propose to my girl of almost 3 years next week in GrandForks ND. Two major jumps in 1 month...man...am I in for it (dont tell her I said that)

Better get that (more formal) range report done soon, you won't have time for it later :neener:

Best of luck, and best wishes on your coming wedding.

Don't Tread On Me
March 9, 2006, 03:11 PM
The Bushmaster modular carbine is expensive, but it's perfect for people who want to get all those features and capabilities, but without the hassle of sourcing parts and assembling it themselves or paying gunsmiths. Like a one shop stop.

I've handled one, sharp rifle. A little too "tacticool" for me, but it is better to have a military style rifle, than no rifle at all.

Now you have the means to effectively protect your future fiancee/wife and family.

If you enjoyed reading about "Officially AR-15 Equipped" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!