Free public range around Grand Rapids, MI?

PDA

GigaBuist
March 10, 2006, 12:53 AM
Anybody know of one? I know of one around Cedar Springs, and I think there's another fairly common one around the Middleville area, but I'm looking for something more central to Grand Rapids.

Here's the deal: A buddy of mine is getting married this summer, oddly enough to one of my cousins. The bachelor party is going to have 2 different events, the first one being on a Friday and with the family. Afternoon entertainment (see below) and then dinner and a few derinks. The 2nd night will be non-THR debauchery that plauges bachelor parties.

I've offered up, that on the Friday night, I'll donate the guns and ammo for a giant shoot fest with the groomsmen and the family, so I'm looking for a place where we could do this.

Any advice on how to keep it SAFE would also be appreciated. I think we're looking at about 10 people, and there's only going to be 2-3 people that haven't shot weapons before, so we're doing OK there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Free public range around Grand Rapids, MI?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Free public range around Grand Rapids, MI?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!