saw Kramer for myself yesterday..

PDA

UWstudent
March 10, 2006, 01:43 PM
i got out of school yesterday early because finals were comming up and they really haven't got much more to teach us.. i just ordered a glock 19c (because i want to have all the glock sizes :D ) and was looking for a really good holster for it, because i can't stand IWB's (i usually wear my G27 on my ankle by FOBUS). so i read up on Kramer holsters and looked them up, i saw they had a store in University Place (by Tacoma WA) and called them up. what i didn't know is that this was the actual factory for ALL kramers being produced, and it was just in a little warehouse storage unit. I bought a horse-hide IWB and a mag pouch and i absolutely love it. the people are nice too, i think they're korean. that's really all there is to the story, good people, good products, i recommend it!

If you enjoyed reading about "saw Kramer for myself yesterday.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HighVelocity
March 10, 2006, 02:14 PM
The Kramer belt scabbard is my favorite OWB holster. I have been dealing with Will Kramer directly for about a year now. Good company and good people.

UWstudent
March 10, 2006, 03:45 PM
yeah, will kramer is actually about my age.. we were talking about how university place police generally profile expensive acuras (which we both drive)

GruntII
March 10, 2006, 06:15 PM
I was buying from Greg Kramer when it was still called Proline Leather and operated out of his basement. He wasn't far from a place called Paul's Pistols in Tacoma. They make great stuff. I have 21 year old speed scabbard that is still in great shape.

Bart Noir
March 10, 2006, 07:12 PM
And you can also visit the Blade Tech shop/factory, just north of the runway for McChord Air Force Base (for non-locals, that is just south of Tacoma WA right alongside I-5).

Both companies build fine holsters and it is cool to take in a gun and have one custom made. I may do that again just for fun.

Bart Noir

mondocomputerman
March 11, 2006, 01:47 AM
...And here I thought you ment Kramer from Seinfeld. :)

Old Dog
March 11, 2006, 05:59 PM
HighVelocity noted that The Kramer belt scabbard is my favorite OWB holster.
I've long believed that it is the best, simplest and most durable OWB holster on the market. It's also easily concealable. Nothing fancy, just plain great workmanship and a holster that'll last forever if you take care of it. I've got one for almost all my handguns.

Cliff47
March 11, 2006, 06:06 PM
Seinfeld??? Who is that???

Dave R
March 11, 2006, 08:34 PM
Deja Vu...I had almost the same thing happen to me with Milt Sparks in Boise.

If you enjoyed reading about "saw Kramer for myself yesterday.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!