Fabarm FP6 Tactical Info

PDA

Sox
March 12, 2006, 12:06 AM
I just thought I would post this info for some poor soul before they go through hours of frustration like I did. Here's the deal: Brought my new tactial home and low and behold the bolt would not lock back! Drove me crazy, read the directions several times, took the highroad to no avail. Then a google search led me to a small arms review article that went over the manual of arms. Voila' press the bolt carry back with your finger-it will "snap" into positon, then pull the bolt back and it catches. I had taken the thing apart I know close to a million times and it would work immediately after reassembly, then nothing. But alas, it's fixed. Can't wait to shoot it. Rant is over.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Fabarm FP6 Tactical Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Fabarm FP6 Tactical Info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!