aguila minishells pressure rating

PDA

beerslurpy
March 12, 2006, 10:45 PM
SAAMI lists about 11k pressure for 12 gauge. Any idea what the minishells put out? I had an idea for a gun and I am wondering what sort of material the barrel would need to be made from.

If you enjoyed reading about "aguila minishells pressure rating" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RecoilRob
March 13, 2006, 12:36 AM
According to what I have read, the Mini-shells develop standard 12ga pressures. They are cute little buggers! The 7 1/2 shot version has 5/8oz payload.

azflyman
March 13, 2006, 01:34 AM
http://www.aguilaammo.com/minishells.htm

All Types of MINISHELLS are loaded to SAAMI specs according to 12ga shotshells of regular size, namely 2-3/4" or 3" in length. This means that regular shells and MINISHELLS generate the same pressure in the chamber of 12ga shotguns. MINISHELLS should NEVER be used in signal/flare guns or any other firearm other than 12ga caliber SAAMI approved shotguns. Failure to comply with this may result in injury or death to the user or others.

az

If you enjoyed reading about "aguila minishells pressure rating" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!