Effective RKBA Q&A's

PDA

NIGHTWATCH
April 17, 2003, 04:54 PM
This guy is on the offensive for sure. :)
LINK (http://www.libertyforall.net/2003/archive/april12/arms.html)

If you enjoyed reading about "Effective RKBA Q&A's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
April 17, 2003, 05:03 PM
So only Libertarians can carry?

I like most of what he says, but it just sounds silly when he answers the question, "No, I'm a Libertarian."

Geech
April 17, 2003, 05:09 PM
I think that's his point, Chipperman. Police are just people too, so it doesn't make sense for them to able to carry while others can't. In this case, he just happens to identify himself as a Libertarian

Chipperman
April 17, 2003, 09:40 PM
I dunno, it just sounded funny to me. The question was asking about an occupation. The answer given was a political party affiliation.

Would it make just as much sense if his reply was a religion (No, I'm Catholic, or Jewish, or Muslim) or ethnic (No I'm Italian, or Irish, or Lithuanian)?

Do you see my point?

redneck
April 17, 2003, 09:52 PM
I think he's sending a mixed message with his "I'm a libertarian" response. People don't need to know what party he's affiliated with. Probably the majority of people he tells, don't know what he means. They just take it that its some special group/occupation (ie LEO, FBI, etc.) thats allowed to carry. It completely defeats the purpose of making people realize that everyday citizens CAN carry and CAN be trusted.

As for Q and A, here's one that I think is useful for getting people to learn gun safety. Not necessarily to make them pro gun, but it gets a start in the right direction. After all, look how many idiotic deaths could have been prevented had the 4 rules been followed.

Q: all through growing up, you were told that if you found a gun you weren't supposed to touch it and to go get an adult. Now your an adult, what will you do if a kid comes to you and says they found a gun?

If you enjoyed reading about "Effective RKBA Q&A's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!