Sights for CZ 550 American?

PDA

Moon
March 17, 2006, 10:00 PM
I have a CZ 550 American in 30.06. I love the gun (wicked accurate, with a fantastic trigger), but would like to have some back up sights in case the scope needs to come off (rainy trip, dropping the gun off a 4 wheeler, etc...). My question is two-fold: (1) can iron sights be added to this rifle, and (2) if so, what back sight/front sight combination would you recommend? Thank you in advance for your responses.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sights for CZ 550 American?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
meathammer
September 4, 2006, 10:42 AM
I am wondering the same thing. I'm looking to purchase a CZ 550 and would like irons on it also. I'm sure a gunsmith could add on irons after the fact, but it would be more convenient if it came this way. Is this something that can be ordered from CZ as an option?

--meathammer

If you enjoyed reading about "Sights for CZ 550 American?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!