where to buy?

PDA

mrwiggins
March 20, 2006, 10:45 PM
those good old double barrel shotguns? i saw 2 at a gun show for 50$. where can i find some?
e-mail me if you know at j_wiggins39@yahoo.com if you know.

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lawson
March 20, 2006, 11:26 PM
what kind of good ol' double barrels?

there are a lot of good side by side shotguns out there, from quality imports to high dollar custom jobs. what are you looking to spend, and what are you looking to use it for?

mrwiggins
March 20, 2006, 11:40 PM
i plan to leave it at my camp on the river. doesn't need to be beautiful, just a good working shotgun.

Fred Fuller
March 21, 2006, 11:09 AM
mrwiggins,

The only $50 double barrel shotguns you are likely to find anywhere in this country that I know of will be what are referred to as "wallhangers" that are fit only for decoration and not shooting. Around here you can't even get a wallhanger for $50. IF there are safe-to-shoot $50 double barrels available where you live, then you are in Used Gun Shangri La and you should be in the export business with an FFL.

If all you want to spend is $50, likely you will have to settle for a used single shot...

lpl/nc

KONY
March 21, 2006, 01:23 PM
IF there are safe-to-shoot $50 double barrels available where you live, then you are in Used Gun Shangri La and you should be in the export business with an FFL.

Probably one of the funniest lines I've read in a while! Very signature-worthy! ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!