"Half Past Dud"

PDA

TarpleyG
April 18, 2003, 09:07 PM
Man, this movie really sucks but it has some cool hardware and of course, no one reloads nearly as often as they should. Talking about Steven Seagal in Half Past Dead.

GT

If you enjoyed reading about ""Half Past Dud"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LiquidTension
April 18, 2003, 09:47 PM
It is a Seagal movie, it sucks by definition. I still watch 'em all though. Half Past Dead is the only one I haven't seen yet. Nobody would go see it with me - big surprise :rolleyes:

I liked Exit Wounds.

megatronrules
April 18, 2003, 10:07 PM
I thought Exit Wounds was good, when he threw the guy threw the back of the Camaro window :D Seagal movies have a great amount of pain in them :) The man loves his work, as we all should. :p

Rawlings
April 18, 2003, 10:34 PM
When dealing with Seagal movies, I have this little theory:

Three or more words in the title: Lousy movie.
Two words or less in the title: Good movie.

Try it yourself. :D

blades67
April 18, 2003, 10:52 PM
It was cheesy, but I liked it for what it was, entertainment.

cool45auto
April 18, 2003, 11:52 PM
Yeah, you definitely have to check your brain at the door. Don't go in expecting too much and you'll have a good time.

BTW-Seagal sure looks like he knows his way around a 45 in his movies.

megatronrules
April 19, 2003, 12:48 AM
Seagal has many custom .45's in real life. Terry Tussy is his smith from what i gathered. He is also a 7th degree Dan in Aikido, all in all a fun guy :) :D Gotta love the death and havoc he brings to people in his movies :p

LiquidTension
April 19, 2003, 01:01 AM
Rawlings - Out for Justice was pretty good and it has three words in the title. Above the Law was also good. Marked for Death not so good. Hard to Kill was ok. On Deadly Ground, not so good. Fire Down Below was funny.

Seems your theory doesn't hold up under scrutiny :D

It is nice to see movies that don't have everyone using Berettas and Glocks!

modifiedbrowning
April 19, 2003, 04:28 AM
What's that Steven Seagal movie where he is a bad a$$ cop or fed and the bad guys kill his family? It has a three word title, Is it Out for Justice? Above the Law? Marked for Death? On Deadly Ground? You know, that Seagal movie, dont you?
How about that Tom Cruise movie where....

If you enjoyed reading about ""Half Past Dud"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!