Ithaca M-87 choke tube question

PDA

Lennyjoe
March 23, 2006, 06:59 PM
The Ithaca is ready for action but I need to find a full or extra full turkey choke for the shottie. It's an M-87 12 guage Featherweight 3" mag with a screw in choke.

Only place I can find one is Numrich and they are $39 for the extra full turkey choke. Anyone know if they are a standard Winchoke or something else?

Standing by for words.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ithaca M-87 choke tube question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
March 24, 2006, 01:40 AM
I just ran down a Winchoke from my 1400 and it fit with just a minor gap between the barrel end and the choke beginning. Not too sure I like that. Can't get a feeler guage or anything to measure gap though.

Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.

00blkgt
March 24, 2006, 09:15 PM
Man, I love my Ithaca 87 that I received as an early Christmas gift last year. I do not know if the chokes are interchangeable I would suggest posting in the Ithaca area of the Shotgun world website. There are several enthusiast that are very knowledgeable about these pumps.
J

If you enjoyed reading about "Ithaca M-87 choke tube question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!