Unlikely uses for tactical rails/sights

PDA

DevLcL
March 26, 2006, 02:38 AM
This might be a thread for the 'Firearms accessories' section. But 147 people are viewing this section and only 14 over at FA.

Whats the weirdest/oddest/most unlikely thing you've ever put a tactical rail and/or sight on? (like an Eotech) I'm not talking about regular guns, I'm talking about something like the hose on a vaccum...

I'm fully aware this post will probably win me the "Stupidest Post of the Year" award. ;) :D :neener:

-Dev

If you enjoyed reading about "Unlikely uses for tactical rails/sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darth Ruger
March 26, 2006, 05:21 AM
You put an EOTech on a vaccum hose? :confused:

Well, I've never mounted firearm accessories on anything other than firearms, but I have a laser that isn't currently mounted on anything, and my two cats like to chase the red dot around on the carpet. Then my two dogs start chasing the two cats.

When the dot disappears, they all stand there
wondering what the hell they're doing. :D

onikuma
March 26, 2006, 06:42 AM
hahaha ;) yah cats are goofy like that ;) i do that to them with a laser and then they come and thank me later by clawing me in my sleep ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Unlikely uses for tactical rails/sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!