How much lube for a Kahr PM9?

PDA

txgolfer45
April 19, 2003, 06:54 PM
I'm used to lubricating my Glocks. How much more lubrication does the PM9 need than a Glock? Manual says "lightly lubricate" all moving parts.

Thanks,
Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "How much lube for a Kahr PM9?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cratz2
April 19, 2003, 07:17 PM
On my limited experience with the P9 Covert. After cleaning it completely, I wipe down all parts with a rag with a decent coating of FP-10 then wipe it back off with a dry rag which doesn't leave it completely dry. I spread a couple drops down each rail and two drops over the barrel and guide rod. Mine's worked 100% with this lubrication.

txgolfer45
April 19, 2003, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the response!!!

Scott

concerned citizen
April 19, 2003, 08:36 PM
I do about the same as cratz2, only I use militec and red shooters choice grease on the slide rails.

Mine has also been 100% :cool:

Jeff OTMG
April 20, 2003, 03:03 AM
I would say it depends on how tight a fit it is. Really tight means lots of lube. ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

If you enjoyed reading about "How much lube for a Kahr PM9?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!