P-32 First Impressions

PDA

Stevie-Ray
April 20, 2003, 12:56 AM
Well, the wife bought me a P-32 for my birthday. Took it to the range today for it's maiden voyage. Shot 75 rounds without a hiccup. 50 rounds of Remington UMC, 25 rounds of GECO. The GECO is a bit hotter and I believe a bit more accurate. At any rate, the little gun surprised the heck outta me. It's gonna be a great pocket gun, just what I wanted. I'm glad I learned of their qualities from this site, otherwise I probably wouldn't have given them a second look.

If you enjoyed reading about "P-32 First Impressions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Traithe
April 20, 2003, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the Club. I've had my P-32 for close to 2 years now. It's my carry, when I can't carry anythign else gun, and occassionally as backup peice for my Kahr PM9. I've been nothing but pleased with it.

cool45auto
April 20, 2003, 11:02 AM
No doubt. I love mine, too.

DonGlock26
April 20, 2003, 11:20 AM
It is a great gun for pocket carry. A modern vest pistol.

Tropical Z
April 20, 2003, 01:34 PM
The P32 really is unbeatable in the power/size department.I love mine.:cool:

Kingknives
April 20, 2003, 01:52 PM
One of the great "pocket" pistols. Good choice.

There have been some minor problems, but Kel-Tec has one of the best customer sevice departments in the market today. Any problem, no matter how minor, send it to them and they'll fix it up, have it back to you whithin and week, and usually replace all the springs and test fire it too!

the only thing that will replace my P-32 is the new Kel-Tec 3AT (.380) it is just a hair bigger than the P-32.

Hopefully it will be out soon, and will be an awesome seller!

Safe shooting.
Joe

GrantLee63
April 20, 2003, 03:07 PM
Couldn't agree more with the praise. I have an 81XXX P32 that I would not trade for anything. Mine has been flawless with 300 rounds. An outstanding design from a company who backs their products 100% ..... for LIFE !!

JShirley
April 20, 2003, 07:25 PM
I have SN 1XX. :D I predicted the P-32 would be the best-selling firearm of 1999, and my favorite SHOT show '99 arm.

John

Just wait 'til the new KT P-3AT comes out! Barely larger than a P-32...

If you enjoyed reading about "P-32 First Impressions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!