9MM

PDA

M4A3shooter
March 30, 2006, 12:43 AM
is anyone having problem with 115 gn plated bullets in their CZ75 or AT84S? im not sure if its my magazine the problem or the rounds itself. Its not ejecting the empty case sometimes and most of the time the round gets kinked half way. I need help anyone with AT84S? or CZ75 or just reloading problem

If you enjoyed reading about "9MM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chaim444
March 31, 2006, 08:18 PM
My question would be, how clean is the weapon? Have you cleaned the mags?
Next question, have you changed ammo and if so does it perform better or the same? I had a problem with my brass getting kinked on ejection and I fixed that problem by changing out the recoil spring and changed the timing. Are you limping wristing? that will always give you a malfunction in timing.
If it seems to be your timing and not limp wristing, then try here: http://www.gunsprings.com/1ndex.html . Wolff offers springs for your model. The springs that CZ makes are weak to begin with... and they are known to be weak. I like their feel but have had to change out the springs.

Rundown: Make sure your extractor is clean in the slide, your mag is clean. You can pop the bottom plate off the mag. remove the spring and check to see if the follower slides up and down without getting caught, if it does then you can sand it down with some 600 wet/dry sandpaper to pollish it up.
Hope this helps!

If you enjoyed reading about "9MM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!