Great Day

PDA

Bergeron
April 20, 2003, 03:23 AM
Man, ya'll, I had me one great day today. We hit up Jim's, and I saw a bunch of nice guns. I got handle/fondle a bunch of new Performance Center revolvers, there was actually a Mark 23 that I was able to hold. NICE pistol. They also had a tactical, an expert .40, and P7. Whole bunch of nice rifles, many of the "tactical" stye guns.

Then back at the shooting range, we set up bowling pins and procceded to blast them with shotguns. That was a BLAST. Oh man, that was the most fun that I've had with a gun in months. I must find a way to do that more often.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Norton
April 20, 2003, 07:15 AM
Congrats on what sounds like an excellent way to spend a day. I just had an entire week like that.

One of the small benefits of being a teacher are those two lovely words: Spring Break:cool:

Started off the week last weekend with 150 rounds with the .38 special, got to Tuesday and 200 rounds with the USP 9 and finished the week off with around 300 rounds through the new Ruger MKII. Most shooting I've done in one week.

Add to that a 25 mile bike ride, 3-4 great meals and you've got a pretty good week all in all :D

Now comes the hard part....back to school tomorrow :what:

4v50 Gary
April 20, 2003, 02:56 PM
A great day indeed. Good guns and camaraderie and food. What more can one want?

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!