Kansas Mule Deer

PDA

LAH
April 1, 2006, 08:27 PM
Sure grow big here...........Creeker

http://ourworld.cs.com/BHALSTE/creekerpics/Hunting/Kansas+Mule+Deer.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas Mule Deer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
April 1, 2006, 10:16 PM
Wow, I have seen a LOT of mule deer and that is a monster.

The bad thing is that kid will probably hunt the rest of his life and not take anything as big or bigger.....

LAH
April 1, 2006, 10:26 PM
I didn't realize Kansas had deer like that. I know the body isn't that great but man those horns.

Lennyjoe
April 2, 2006, 11:41 AM
Pretty nice size deer. I think I've been hunting his cousin down here the last 2 years. Seems to give me the slip every time.

I've been hunting him the last 2 years during bow season and can't seem to get to within 50 yds of him. This year I'm putting in for a rifle tag cause I can't stand the sleepless nights he's causing. ;)

BTW, shouldn't this be in the hunting forum?

Steve 48
April 4, 2006, 04:32 PM
Kansas has the best deer herds around. The largest ever mule deer was shot by a bow a couple of years ago. The Muley's are in the north and the whitetails are in the south and east parts of the state. They have plenty of food to eat here and little hunting pressure although the word is already out. Steve 54

SingleStack
April 4, 2006, 06:02 PM
Nice! I'd kill (a deer) to get a chance at a muley like that one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kansas Mule Deer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!