To the members of the forum

PDA

the Juggernaut
April 3, 2006, 01:12 AM
Ok, so I think some of my comments got taken out of context in my "************" thread.

First I want to clear up my question about the 9th circuit courts and the pro-gay marriage issue and the issue of Fresno Rifle (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/usr/wbardwel/public/nfalist/fresno_club_v_vandecamp.txt). I was not trying to knock gays; if I was I would have used harsh language which I will not even mention. I was implying the liberal slant in general of the court. If anyone took offense I apologize for that.

As for the plinking hippies comment, it was a joke. I don't really plink hippies.

If you enjoyed reading about "To the members of the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
real_name
April 3, 2006, 01:21 AM
Joking or not it was a poor thread.
I don't think any responsible person wants this site to be the sort of place where we joke about shooting people.

the Juggernaut
April 3, 2006, 01:25 AM
Yea, well I apologize for it.

If you enjoyed reading about "To the members of the forum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!